What's new

Kickstart my heart <3 (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
"The Movement to End Pocket Bulk." Um, OK. :D

Too bad they didn't come up with this in 1981. Jordache might've been willing to pay for this idea!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I understand not liking bulky wallets - it's the reason I use what I do. But the CLIPP is just poorly conceived.

DVDvision

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
OK I'm letting the indiegogo die (only three friends supported this one anyway) and porting it to Kickstarter in time for it's french launch, where I expect to have more exposure.

Working right now with the actress of my short to do a goofy presentation video, comedy style. ;)

DVDvision

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
OK it's live! I switched to kickstarter after it just opened up to French projects holders.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1262384028/reve-de-fer

If you wanna help with one buck or more, or get a stream of the short film, or own a very limited edition Blu-ray (bound to become a collector in the future!), or if you want to just help us by sharing the link with your followers on twitter, facebook etc. thanks for going for it and you're all welcome.

Just uploaded a new teaser trailer too to go with it.

DVDvision

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
This is july 14th so in accordance to the gospel of french revolution, our project is back online on Kickstarter in an improved version with better rewards. So if you want to score a streaming version, Kickstart DVD, or Kickstart Blu-ray, with or without signed pictures or signed posters by the leads, or even better, become a co-producer and score the ultimate props, now is the time!

http://kck.st/1I0hraJ

We won't be producing any other DVD or Blu-ray version of this short so this is a unique opportunity. The new link is not publicised yet, we will be adding a presentation video and more excerpts from the soundtrack in the coming days until the end of the month when we'll let it go viral.

So if you're in for some period film action (the pitch is basically Bourne in 1800... with an asian female spy assassin) get into the (french) revolution!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks