What's new

Kevin Smith announces "Clerks 2" (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Finally got caught up on the "Clerks" universe. I rented both. To put it bluntly, I thought Clerks sucked. Everything just felt way too forced and scripted, made worse by horrible acting. The only exchange I thought was funny was the bit about union workers on the Deathstar. Other than that, it was a borefest.

Watched Clerks II, thought it was better but still not that great. J&SB are pretty much the only characters I like, probably why I liked J&SB Strike Back. But other than that I think the movies are way overrated. Oh well, gave them a shot.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'm a fan, and as such loved Clerks 2.

Though, it's a little frightning the parralels that Dante and Randle have to my current situation, 32 years old and working with a friend from childhood in a retarded job.

I might be a little biased ;)

buttmunker

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
Loved the Clerks II (to poke fun at Larry King)...

I didn't understand why Randal wasn't going to Florida to remain with his friend. "I'm comin' witcha. You think I'm going to stay here by myself?"

Well, since they now own the store, guess there won't be a Clerks III because they're not losers anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks