What's new

Keira Knightley is on FIRE! ;-) (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'd like to see a JP that has underwater creatures. An underwater tank DEFINITELY has potential for some scary moments.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Yum, yum, gimme some!

http://www.ldjw-films.8k.com/custom3.html

Although there was reports that singers Mariah Carey and Pink were being looked into for playing the next female role in the upcoming new James Bond film. LDJW Films can exclusively reveal Brit star Keira Knightley is being looked at for the major female role in the upcoming 21st Bond film which is due for release in 2005. Apparently Knightley become talk after Bond producers ended talks with Clive Owen who she co-stars with in the upcoming Jerry Bruckheimer produced `King Arthur`. Owen is the first contender to the Bond role after Pierce (Brosnan) leaves the series after the making of Bond 21. Knightley is in high demand after appearing in two blockbusters `Pirates Of The Caribbean` and `Bend It Like Beckham`. She can next be seen in the romantic comedy `Love Actually` where she co-stars with Hugh Grant and many more. Then she moves onto her next blockbuster `Jurassic Park 4`.
If that's true, YUMMY! :D

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I think everyone missed my comment the first time.. just to be sure.

Keira shows her lil beauties in The Hole.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Not to turn the thread away from Keira, but I thought Clive Owen said no to the Bond franchise?

If he were in it, in addition to the lovely Ms. Knightley, I would actually have to start watching the franchise again in the theaters... :)

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
So exactly how old is this girl? Most places (including IMDB) put her at 18 (1985), though I did see references to her being born in '83. She gets nekkid in 2001's The Hole which would put her at MOST 16 y.o. when it was filmed. I tend to think 1983 is accurate.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Although there was reports that singers Mariah Carey and Pink were being looked into for playing the next female role in the upcoming new James Bond film. LDJW Films can exclusively reveal Brit star Keira Knightley is being looked at for the major female role in the upcoming 21st Bond film...
Mariah Carey?? Pink?? Man, talk about disastrous casting! I don't think I could have brought myself to sit through a Bond film with Carey in it (especially since they would likely have her sing the title song). Knightley, however, sounds just about perfect.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Not to turn the thread away from Keira, but I thought Clive Owen said no to the Bond franchise?
That's actually the impression I got from the article above. Unfortunate, since I also think he'd be perfect for the part.

It is nice to hear Kiera might be a Bond girl in the future... :b :D

Jason

Gordon Moore

Second Unit
I thought the rumour for JPIV was the introduction of some of the more popular sea worthy dinos. like pleiosaurs etc...?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
James Bond fansite MI6 contacted Keira's publicist and agent and they say that the Bond girl news is false. Time will tell...

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
She gets nekkid in 2001's The Hole which would put her at MOST 16 y.o. when it was filmed.
In numerous recent interviews she is quoted, claiming to be 18. In that last link, a producer also claims she was 16 in 2001, just after the opening of The Hole, which opened just a month after her birthday. So she was most likely 15 when it was shot. But that wouldn't preclude her from being nude in a film. Her costar Thora Birch was nude in American Beauty, and Thora was also under 18 at the time.

//Ken

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Her costar Thora Birch was nude in American Beauty, and Thora was also under 18 at the time.
I think there's certainly plenty of ways to digitally mix body doubles with the actresses' faces. Has anyone noticed that both scenes in question feature the actress behind a window pane? They could split two shots on those lines easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks