What's new

KA-POW! The Official "Unofficial" DC/Marvel Animated Movies & Shows Thread (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Tony, I just reloaded it in. Go back and try it again, but before you do get a load of this other tariler I just located, as I searched for that previous one. Holy shit! I'm tellin' ya, this animation is just stunning, no, stunningly fuckin' cool! I think I saw Black Canary doing a little combat training on Superboy:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
it's my browser, doesnt even show up using rockmelt. i'll have to try ff or safari.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Thought I'd make a quick post about THE AVENGERS . . . here's a list of the episodes they've aired thus far:

The Breakout (1)
The Breakout (2)
Some Assembly Required
Living Legend
Everything is Wonderful
Panther's Quest
Gamma World, Part 1
Gamma World, Part 2
Masters of Evil
Widow's Sting

And, here's what they've got planned for January:

1/9 - The Man Who Stole Tomorrow
1/16 - Come the Conqueror
1/23 - The Kang Dynasty

I thought they were cutting this season off at the 12 count mark, but it looks like they're gonna run it as a full 20 or 26 count. So far, I'm still liking it. The action animation has stayed surprisingly consistant, with only "Living Legend" showing signs of clunkiness at the beginning. The "Gamma World" two-parter was the best since the two part debut. It was more of a creature feature, with everyone turning into irraidated gamma beasts at some point in the first episode.

The only episode I didn't like was "Masters Of Evil." and not because of the animation, the story didn't do anything for me. My favorite, or one of them anyway, is "459." Excellent episode, but I have no idea what the title means. Watched it twice and saw no referenece to any "459." Weird.

"Widow's Sting" was excellent, too, with Panther, Hawkeye, Captain America and Mockingbird taking on HYDRA. Big ass fight in their secret lair, with HYRDA scum going down like 2 dollar whores. There was an interesting twist at the end of it, too, which I wasn't sure what I was seeing. So, I had to hit up Wikipedia to find out what the hell I was looking at at the end of that episode.

Viper, one of HYDRA's henchmen, or henchwomen, turned out to be a fucking Skrull. Here's what I learned at Wikipedia about this important plot point, when I read it, I thought, what the fuck? Heroes and Villians alien imposters?! Holy shit!:

"Secret Invasion" is a comic book crossover storyline that ran through a self-titled eight issue limited series and several titles published by Marvel Comics from April through December 2008. The story involves a subversive, long-term invasion of Earth by the alien Skrulls. Capable of shapeshifting, the Skrulls have secretly replaced many of Marvel's heroes with impostors over a period of years, prior to the overt invasion. Marvel's promotional tagline for the event was "Who do you trust?"

Hawkeye has women issues. That whole Widow's Sting episode was about him going after Black Widow. Either that or he doesn't like betrayal. I mean, who does, really. It's a toss up, I guess. Anyhow, he looks like the kind of guy who has trouble picking the right chick.

Very cool that they got two notable genre actors to do voices in the series, Jeffery Combs as The Leader and Lance Henriksen as Grim Reaper.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Found this on MANIA: "Animation superstar Paul Dini tells Newsarama that the new Ultimate Spider-Man TV series debuting this year on Disney XD will have an interesting new look. "I think it’s really going to take people by surprise. It’s going to take people by surprise as much as the Batman show in the early ‘90s took comic fans by surprise."
Hope the action animation kicks ass!

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
249e6a42_Young_Justice_TV_series.png

Don't forget, all, this [COLOR= #b22222]FRIDAY, 1/7, YOUNG JUSTICE debuts at 7 PM on CARTOON NETWORK[/COLOR].

Here's a quick synopsis of the upcoming episodes, courtesy of TV.COM:
[COLOR= #b22222]1/7 - INDEPENDENCE DAY (Part 1)[/COLOR] - Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Speedy are finally ready to join the Justice League as full members. However, they soon discover that are being given "junior member" status. An enraged Speedy leaves, while the other three strike out on their own to investigate a mysterious fire at Cadmus Laboratories. The trio soon discovers that Cadmus conceals a major conspiracy, and one of its goals is to create a clone of Superman for their own ends.
[COLOR= #b22222]1/14 - FIREWORKS (Part 2)[/COLOR] - Kid Flash, Robin, and Aqualad are captured by the Cadmus genomorph forces, which prepare to clone them and dispose of the originals. Their only hope is the Superman clone, "Superboy", who must choose between freedom and subservience to those who created him.
[COLOR= #b22222]1/21 - WELCOME TO HAPPY HARBOR [/COLOR]- Young Justice battles a villain named Mister Twister, who they believe is really Red Tornado testing them.
[COLOR= #b22222]1/28 - DROP ZONE [/COLOR]- Young Justice goes on its first official mission under Batman, while trying to determine which of them will lead the team.
[COLOR= #b22222]2/4 - SCHOOLED [/COLOR]- (No synopsis available)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
YOUNG JUSTICE starts tonight, everyone!

Gonna re-record the debut. I orginally had it on VHS and just copied it to DVD when I got my recorder, unfortunately, the VHS wasn't all that great, and it kind of looks shitty. Figure I'll just record directly onto DVD this time.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Anyone catch THE AVENGERS this morning? Excellent part one of this Kang storyline. They're also doing more set-up for the Kree-Skrull war, which I'd have to assume will be prominant in season two. I don't think there's enough episodes left to fully get that storyline out for this season. It's on again tonight at 10:30, and YOUNG JUSTICE, the first episode, is finally on KIDS ON DEMAND. I usually record THE AVENGERS and YOUNG JUSTICE when they premiere, then wait until they hit the On Demand channel, and tape them over. This way I don't have to worry about pausing for commercials, for they're run straight through without interruptions.

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
Originally Posted by SWFF
I'm in the middle of watching BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD ...

I kind of knew this was going to be a very dark and different DC animated movie, and for that fact a much darker and violent Batman, when I noticed the whole flick starts off with the Joker beating the hell out of Robin with a crowbar. The poor hero is bound and laying on the floor as it's happening. That's, like, the entire opening scene, and it's taking place some place in Bulgaria, with Batman racing on his batcycle, hoping to make in time to save the little dude's life.

This movie has its source in a couple of runs of comics.

Many years ago, DC had Batman catch a punk called Jason Todd in the act of trying to steal the hubcaps off the Batmobile. Instead of sending the punk packing, Wayne took him in, thinking he could reform him, train him to be Robin, etc., as he did with Dick Grayson.

A later storyline (reprinted as "A Death In The Family") encompassed the Joker's "nuclear fire sale" and the punk Robin's search for his real mother, both of which took place in the MidEast. Very conveniently, it turned out that Mom had gotten involved in bad business with the Joker, and while Batman was hunting down the stolen nuke, Robin ignored the command to under no circumstances, tackle the Joker alone. The Joker beat Robin half to death with a crowbar and left him and his Mom tied up in a warehouse rigged with explosives. The kid didn't get himself and his turncoat Mom free fast enough to avoid the explosion (or the flood of real-world 50 cent phone calls "voting" for his death).

"A Death In The Family" showed Joker as a man who was not adverse to murdering thousands or even millions of innocents. He was saving a stolen nuclear bomb to use for his amusement on a rainy day (!!!); when hard-up for cash, he was willing to sell it to terrorists intent on nuking Tel Aviv; and at his UN appearance (Iranian Ambassador) it was said that everyone knew that he had the blood of thousands on his hands.

More recently, DC retconned the story to say that Jason Todd had never really died, or that, if he had died, that he had been brought back to life. ("Nobody important ever stays dead in comics except Uncle Ben.") I believe that the comics and the movie differ on the particulars, but in both, the returned Jason Todd is not, shall we say, a particularly balanced or peaceful individual.

Given that this movie is clearly based on these storylines, I don't see how it can be anything other than dark and violent. If Joker and Red Hood were harmless, fluffy, clowns, you'd lose the whole bit about Batman's values and methods vs. Red Hood's values and methods that give the story much of its point.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
I have to reiterate, from a previous post, that BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD is the best solo Batman animated adventure DC has done to date! Period. End of story.

Now on to Marvel . . . anyone keeping up with THE AVENGERS: EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES? Excellent show, they're currently starting a three-part story arc about Kang, The Conqueror trying to off Captain America for percieved crimes against the universe's time stream, and for personal matters that also revolve around Kang's beloved, which also stem from "his reality" getting all fucked up. Part one was quite excellent. The commercial for part two shows Kang waging an all out war against Earth and the heroes with his armada of starships. God knows where part three is heading.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Holy shit, guys! You need to see this new trailer, like ASAP. I found it on YouTube, and it's for the new WOLVERINE anime series. The dude who posted it says it will follow IRON MAN and this it will run 16 episodes. I am so recording this series. WOW!!!!

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Found this most excellent article on MTV's SPLASH PAGE:

'Young Justice' Q&A: Producers Talk Team-Building, Going Real, And Comics Crossovers

Posted 1/14/11 5:01 pm ET by Rick Marshall in DC Comics, interviews

281x21120.jpg

Last week, we gave you an exclusive first look at "Young Justice" villain Mister Twister, who will make his debut in next week's episode of the new Cartoon Network animated series. Before that happens, however, the two-part series premiere continues tonight (7 PM Eastern on Cartoon Network) with "Independence Day, Part 2."

Given the great response to the six-minute "Young Justice" trailer we premiered here on Splash Page back in November, the adventures of DC's new teen superhero team have found quite a following — which is why I reached out to producers Greg Weisman ("Gargoyles") and Brandon Vietti ("Batman: Under The Red Hood") for more info about how the series came together and what to expect this season.

From team-building decisions to finding a place for the series in DC continuity, Weisman and Vietti offered a great look at the past, present, and future of their teenage team.

MTV NEWS: So when it comes time to build the roster for a team like this, what goes into the decision? Are you picking names out of a hat? How does the selection process begin?

GREG WEISMAN: First, I compiled a list of about 50 or 60 teen DC heroes. We started with as wide a selection as we could and then we tried to narrow it down based on a number of criteria. The criteria included a good mix of powers, skills etc. It had to do with it being a good diverse group, but we had our own personal geek preferences, too. There was also age, gender, and a number of other things, like personality or origins. We also looked for characters that had, frankly, baggage — something we could make some hay out of. And that's how we wound up with our half dozen.

MTV: When the series was first announced, people thought it would be a cartoon based on the old comic book series with that name. Then there was some confusion when the roster got out and it didn't match up. Where does "Young Justice" fit in the greater DC universe?

BRANDON VIETTI: As we were developing the show, we looked at "Teen Titans," and at "Justice League," and all of the other DC shows that came before us. It was up to find a new way to do a superhero show. For us, it was about making the show as realistic as possible — more realistic than "Teen Titans" or "Justice League" or "Legion Of Super Heroes. " We decided realism would be the stamp of our series. All decisions about the stories and the characters and their costumes were spun out of the question of how we make it real.

MTV: Whenever anyone starts talking about making a superhero project "real," the conversation inevitably turns to making it "darker." Is this a "darker" teen superhero series?

VIETTI: I don't know that it's darker. I think, when you decide to go more realistic with your tone, it can feel heavier. Danger feels more real when it happens. The dramatic consequences of dangerous situations impact your characters psychologically, and we play that as well as we can. I think there's more gravity, certainly. That's not to say that we're a completely dark show. We've put a lot of focus on bringing our teenagers to life with moments of levity. Teenagers in real life are all about having fun, and we've tried to create fun situations to make our characters feel as realistic as possible, too.

WEISMAN: In this day and age, comics going dark seems to be their go-to mode. If anything, we tried to think in terms of grounding the series instead of going light or dark. This is a world where you have a strange visitor from another world flying around Metropolis, you've got a guy in a cape swinging around Gotham City, and you've got magic, science-fiction, and all sorts of staples of the superhero genre — which, of course, is a bastard genre. I say that with tremendous affection. It's a genre that's cobbled together from every other genre in existence, whether it's science-fiction or fantasy or detective stories or anything else you can name. We look at it as if these things exist in the world, but we don't take them for granted.

Grounding the series extends to how these kids react to situations, too. Being a teenager really means having something to prove — you have to prove things to your peers, to your teachers, to your parents and most especially to yourself. You're trying to decide who to be in this world. When you're also superheroes, that exponentially aggravates all those problems. Everything that's funny about being a teenager is in there. Everything that's dramatic about it is in there. You've got six teenagers with their hormones running wild, as well as lots of other characters in there. It sounds like we're throwing everything and the kitchen sink in there, but that's how life is.

youngjustice2.jpg

MTV: You mentioned having some geek preferences for certain characters. Who were you campaigning to have on the team when the selection process began?

WEISMAN: Well, the characters weren't really selected from a geek standpoint, but more from the concept of the universe. It's a young universe. Superman would only have put on the cape 10 years ago. The Justice League was founded four years ago. Given those facts, it defined for us as geeks who we didn't want to include to some degree. The example I've given in the past is that I wrote "Captain Atom" for DC Comics for years and have a huge affinity for the character, and he's in the show, but he has a really minor role. I wanted to give him a bigger role in the show, but because he's got no particular relationship with any of these teens, it just never worked out. So once we sort of figured out the basics of the universe, the series told us who was or wasn't in it.

VIETTI: I'll say this about some of the character choices: I can't go into names of our guest stars or villains, but we fond some guys in the DC universe who seemed a little ridiculous in the past, or maybe seemed a better fit for a show like "Batman: The Brave and the Bold," but once we looked into those characters, we found some great ideas in them and reimagined them for our series. They're very different and very cool now.

MTV: Everyone wants to know if more of the classic teen characters will make an appearance in the show — other George Perez-era Teen Titans, for example...

WEISMAN: No one's off limits. No one's off the board. We're going to meet more teen characters in this season than the six or seven we start with. We have 26 episodes this season, which we're thrilled about, but we won't pretend we don't want to do additional seasons. So if the audience wants to see more teen characters, they have to keep our ratings high so that they keep ordering more episodes. But even in the first 24 episodes, we have 174 DC characters. That doesn't even count episodes 25 and 26. There will probably be about 180 by the time we're done.

MTV: And I'd imagine you have many more stories to tell with this cast, given the chance...

VIETTI: We could probably keep telling stories in this universe for a long, long time...

WEISMAN: Plus, we've got the comic book Kevin Hopps and I wrote. Issue #0 is coming out this month. We have six issues from Art Baltazar and Franco Aureliani, who pitched in while Kevin and I were deep in production, then starting with issue 7, Kevin and I take over the writing again. So in addition to the 26 episodes, we have an ongoing comic set in the same universe and very much in continuity. All the animated series' episodes have timestamps on them, so you'll know exactly where these episodes fit in with the comic, because the comic will also have timestamps.

"Young Justice" airs Friday nights at 7 PM Eastern on Cartoon Network.

Let us know what you think of the interview in the comment section or on Twitter! You can also follow me, Splash Page editor Rick Marshall, on Twitter!

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
First a couple of cool-ass clips from YOUNG JUSTICE. This is from the upcoming episode this Friday, "Welcome To Happy Harbor." The first clip was posted before, apparently it belongs to this episode. They're not on YouTube, so you'll have to click here to go see them: CLIP ONE, CLIP TWO.

Now, for a revealing interview about THE AVENGERS: EARTH'S MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES from Comic Book Resources. And, yes, there will be a season 2. Thank God!

Talking Comics with Tim | Christopher Yost

Posted on January 7, 2011 - 09:55 AM by [COLOR= #000000]Tim O'Shea[/COLOR]

Disney XD’s The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes is the kind of show that connects with classic Avengers fans like myself, as well as children seeing the team for the first time. So I considered myself fortunate to catch up with the show’s story editor, Christopher Yost, to discuss the show recently. This Sunday, January 9 at 10 AM EST, in a new episode, The Man Who Stole Tomorrow, Kang the Conqueror, the undisputed ruler of Earth in the 40th Century, and the Avengerscross paths in the 21st century. In addition to discussing the show, Yost entertained a few questions about the four-issue The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes miniseries, which Marvel launched in November. Marvel has been kind enough to provide an episode guide, as well as video teasers at The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! hub page.

Tim O’Shea: On a most basic level, what all do you get to do as story editor for The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes show?

Christopher Yost: I’m in charge of the writing, from top to bottom. A few years ago now, Supervising Producer Josh Fine came to me with Marvel’s desire to do an Avengers animated series, and I put forward two concepts for the show, general frameworks for which the series exists in. We ended up using both, more or less.

I plan out the overall season arcs with Josh, I write episodes (usually the kick-offs and the finales) and hire the incredibly talented writers that freelance for the show. I make sure the stories all flow, and the characters all sound like they should.

Within the production, I try to work within the budget and schedule, ie limit the number of characters, the number of new locations, props, etc. I often fail at this part of the job… Avengers is a BIG show.

O’Shea: In a recent Marvel.com piece, you said: “Clint Barton for me is the one guy that if he’s not there, it’s not really the Avengers.” Can you talk a little bit more about why you feel that way about Hawkeye–and how you have been able to convey that sentiment in your use of the character in the show?

Yost: Well, you generally need one of the big three as well, but honestly… In my mind, Hawkeye’s the fourth of the big three. To me, if the team is Black Knight, Sersi, Doctor Druid, Photon and Namor, I’m skeptical – and obviously I love those characters, I mean two of my top five are in there. But you could just as easily call them the Defenders or something. But throw Hawkeye in that mix, and it’s the Avengers again.

He’s the guy you or I could be, if we worked hard enough. Iron Man is similar, but his armor is one step past reality. Not Hawkeye. He’s got the attitude…. he’s a normal guy, standing shoulder to shoulder with the gods, and he’ll get right in their faces. He’s the Han Solo of the team.

O’Shea: Again, Marvel.com in that post, got you to rank your top five Avengers, call me greedy, but can you tell me who you would rank 6-10 (to make your top 10)?

Yost: Ms. Marvel. Hercules. Black Panther. Wonder Man/Beast (combo!). Vision.

O’Shea: I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly you introduced Captain Mar-Vell to the series. But it looks like this Captain is not going to be the blond-haired variety that long-time fans know. Can you talk abut the approach to the character for the series?

Yost: Honestly, Captain Marvel was kind of after my time. I never had any real great love for him, but I did like his red and blue costume. Plus, I’m a Mark Gruenwald Quasar guy. But I did love the Ultimate Secret version of the Captain Marvel character, that Warren Ellis and Steve McNiven did. Which we pretty wholly lifted for the show. He felt alien, he felt military, and he felt cool. Not a super hero, but an alien warrior/scientist, here to examine us more than anything… and then fell in love, something unheard of in the militaristic, science fascism of the Kree Empire.

Aliens that look exactly like humans are a bit boring/improbable, no offense to anyone. Plus, we’ve got a few blue-eyed blondes going as it is.
icon_smile.gif
So there were all kinds of factors going into ‘blue guy’ Mar-Vell.

O’Shea: How early in the development of the series did you decide you wanted to incorporate Carol Danvers?

Yost: Day one. But we wanted to take our time with her and do it right, because this in many ways will be her introduction to a huge new audience. And we want that audience to love her like we do.

O’Shea: Developing a new series, you get to use characters and situations in a far different way than Stan, Jack and the gang did. How enjoyable is it to get to use Nick Fury and the whole SHIELD dynamics in the Avengers?

Yost: It’s pretty great, to be honest. I’ve said many a day that I think of this as a Marvel Universe show, with the Avengers as our guides. So bringing in Nick and SHIELD was high on the list. Everyone in the production has such a great love of them, too… [supervising director] Ciro Nieli and his team really went back to the comics that made all this great and tried to bring it all to life.

O’Shea: Can you single out particular character moments or scenes from season 1 that you were really pleased to see how they turned out, in terms of execution?

Yost: You’re about to see my hands down favorite in the second half of season one. Gamma World exceeded everything I expected, too. I’m seriously like a kid on Christmas morning every time an episode comes in. I really haven’t been let down yet, and don’t expect to be. I’ve been watching season 2 stuff now, and it’s just as strong.

O’Shea: You have developed a strong following for your animation writing thanks to your work on series such as X-Men: Evolution. How satisfying has it been for you to do the effective world-building/restructuring that you’ve achieved with both series?

Yost: It’s insane beyond belief, I’m so grateful to be able to work on these shows, with this world and these characters. The Marvel Universe is a great place to work.

O’Shea: The comic [COLOR= #000000]book[/COLOR] industry is always trying to figure out new ways to get more kids to read comics, how much do you think series like yours is effective in getting kids interested in comics?

Yost: I love comics so much, I honestly try to put the love of them into every show I work on, hoping that kids will see these characters, these stories, and look to their parents and say ‘I want more.’ If I could put a ‘GI Joe’ esque ad in the last 30 seconds of each episode, with an Avenger pushing comic books, I would. Because knowing about comic books is half the battle! Kids won’t know unless someone shows them.

O’Shea: In addition to getting to bring the comic book characters to life with the TV series, you are also writing an Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes comic book miniseries, where you get to use characters that have yet to appear in the show. Can you talk about what you wanted to achieve with the comic (as opposed to your goals with the TV series)?

Yost: Marvel publishing came to me with it, they’re really pulling out all the stops in supporting the show. So that when kids DO ask for more, and convince their parents to take them to the comic store, there’s something there they can buy that IS the show.

I really wanted to flesh out the world of the series, do some of the things we couldn’t do in the show for this reason or that, and just to have fun. We’ll have Batroc’s Brigade, Super-Adaptoid, Mad Thinker, the Winter Guard, Elders of the Universe… we just go for it. This is the Marvel Universe, and it’s full of amazingness. And working with Scott Wegener and Patrick Scherberger has been a blast and a half.

O’Shea: Anything you’d like to discuss that I neglected to ask you about?

Yost: The response from comic fans has been amazing, I’m really grateful to everyone watching… but even more, hearing about comic fans sitting down with THEIR kids, and introducing their children to the Avengers… that’s just the best.

And on Sunday, January 9th, our biggest story on the show yet begins as Kang the Conqueror arrives in the 21st century. The Man Who Stole Tomorrow begins the Kang Saga for The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes on Disney XD, Sunday mornings!!

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Found some info and clips YOUNG JUSTICE'S next ep, "Drop Zone." This one looks better than "Welcome To Happy Harbor." At the bottom I inserted two clips from the episode I found on MANIA.com, and here's the official plot summary:
Cartoon Network have provide us with two videos and a handful of images from this Friday's episode of Young Justice, entitled "Drop Zone". Here's the description of the segment:
"On their first official assignment – a covert recon mission to the Venom-producing island of Santa Prisca – The Team finds itself caught in a struggle between the deadly Bane and cult leader Kobra for possession of something far worse than they suspected."
"Drop Zone" airs Friday, January 28 at 7:00 p.m. on Cartoon Network

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Looks like I'm gonna have to add this to my DVD Wishlist now:

DIGITAL BITS: Warner Home Video is soon to announce the Blu-ray release of Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker . . .

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I saw that when I popped over to the Bits tonight. As long as the price is right, I'm in. If not, I can wait until it goes on sale. It would make sense, in my mind, for Warner to release it right around All-Star Superman, which is mid-February IIRC.

Originally Posted by SWFF
Looks like I'm gonna have to add this to my DVD Wishlist now:

DIGITAL BITS: Warner Home Video is soon to announce the Blu-ray release of Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker . . .

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Wish they'd put it off until Christmas, that's when I get my player.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Got some more BATMAN BEYOND: RETURN OF THE JOKER Blu-Ray news (i.e. cover art, and a date, APRIL 5th), but there seems to be some controversay as to which cut this is. If this ends up being the edited version, count me out. Anyhow, read on faithful viewers . . .

c0b82a8a_BatmanBeyond_ReturnOfTheJoker_BLU_r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks