What's new

"Justice League of America", I'd like a live action film please (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Don't know if this is on topic or not, but in I Am Legend, there's a sign with the Batman and Superman symbol that I thought was very interesting. Anyone noticed that.

troy evans

Screenwriter
Yes, maybe Darksied. I hope whatever they do they never do Starro, please don't bring that crap to the big screen. Legion of Doom would be cool too.

troy evans

Screenwriter
Well, yes and no. I agree to the market for Batman and Superman. In fact, it's undeniable. However, there are plenty of JLA characters, and I mean plenty. So many that not having Bats and Supes may be more of a benefit to the film. I can definately see Aquaman and Green Arrow for instance after thier success on Smallville. Add to the list Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Atom, Flash, Firestorm, Black Canary, etc. To make up for not having Superman and Batman, you could have Supergirl and Robin or even Nightwing. I mean the possibilities are endless. Even without going to the second tier heroes such as Plastic Man, Changeling, Red Tornado, Blue Devil, Booster Gold.....insert lame ass hero here_________. Anyway, it could still be great even without the big guns.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Troy, at least the first film in a potential franchise needs to include all the major, main characters. You're right there are tons and tons of characters to use, but I don't think a single one has the instant draw...the name recoginition, heck even the simple recognition Supes and Batman do.

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
I assume if this film does get made they are going to drop Batman completely from it. The fact that the new film might be the top grossing film of its genre, there's no way in hell now that WB is going to mess it up by diluting his image in two separate franchises. I always assumed the reason WB wanted to do a Justice League was so they could approach the Box Office heights of Spider-Man. But now that their Batman franchise is approaching that there's no reason to do this at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks