What's new

Just when you thought Omarosa couldn't go any lower... (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm with Shayne. I would never underestimate her ability to sink even lower.

And since she apparently isn't capable of holding a normal job, she has to make a living somehow.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm with Shayne. I would never underestimate her ability to sink even lower.

And since she apparently isn't capable of holding a normal job, she has to make a living somehow.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
It is legit....Jimmy Kimmel was letting his audience listen to some of it the other night...it is real....she talked about it on another talk show too (maybe Best Damned Sports show or something.)

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I did not watch a single episode of "The Apprentice" and yet I only know of Omarosa. The very fact that people are talking about her tells me she is in the public's conscienceness. If she can make money of her publicity, good on her. If people stop talking about her then she will just disappear into the obscurity her "talents" deserve.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I did not watch a single episode of "The Apprentice" and yet I only know of Omarosa. The very fact that people are talking about her tells me she is in the public's conscienceness. If she can make money of her publicity, good on her. If people stop talking about her then she will just disappear into the obscurity her "talents" deserve.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

According to USA Today.com she is booked on Celebrity Mole 12: Toledo, Ohio for the 2008-9 fall season...

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

According to USA Today.com she is booked on Celebrity Mole 12: Toledo, Ohio for the 2008-9 fall season...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks