What's new

Just to let all of you know... (1 Viewer)

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I went to Sears two days ago and bought the Sony SAWM40 sub for $139.95. Sears matches online prices. So what I did was go to Etronics.com and printed out the price for the Sony sub and gave it to them and voila!! The total came to be $152 with tax, but if I had bought the sub from Etronics, there would have been a $35 shipping fee which would have pushed it over $170.

So anything that your looking to buy online, look to see if they sell it at Sears. This Sony sub is probably the only HT piece I would buy from them, but I know they do this for nice Sony WEGA TV's too. The only thing they don't do is match prices from sites like eBay.

I hope this helps somebody!

Butch C

Second Unit
My sears makes me add the online shipping cost then tax...My HTB 504 still came out to 440...$60 cheaper than sears price. The policy varies from store to store and manager to manager. BTW If you live in NY E-Tronics is opening thier pick up warehouse in Brooklyn soon...Internet prices and NO SHIPPING!!!

EricK

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
BTW If you live in NY E-Tronics is opening thier pick up warehouse in Brooklyn soon...Internet prices and NO SHIPPING!!!
don't forget about NYS sales tax...no tax if SHIPPED out of state...tax if picked up in state.

Eric.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
Butch,

How do you like your HTB 504? I bought the HTB 401 three years ago and it treated me very well. I'm just now starting to upgrade the speakers. I still use the same receiver though.

Butch C

Second Unit
I love it...I have an apartment with a 1yr old upstairs so I never really push the volume limits...cannot find a reason why I would need a high end system

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks