Just Before Dawn, Police Connection (Mad Bomber), Lucio Fulci, Nail Gun Massacre & more coming? (!!!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by WadeM, Dec 2, 2012.

1. WadeM

WadeM Supporting Actor

One of the absolute best slashers, "Just Before Dawn", along with the classic "Police Connection" (aka Mad Bomber) should be coming in 2013!! Yay! I love "Just Before Dawn"! Suspenseful, gory and a whole lot of fun! Classic of the genre. For me, it's right behind the original Halloween.
    He mentions "Nail Gun Massacre" and "The Electric Chair" as blu-ray and some others as DVD, but then he says "Just Before Dawn" is in high definition...since "Just Before Dawn" is a much bigger film, I can't imagine that it won't be blu-ray too. I mean, I imagine that '"Just Before Dawn" would be a flagship title for Code Red. And "Mad Bomber" is no slacker title either.
    http://codereddvdblog.blogspot.com/
    Some real treats ahead for 2013 include:
    The Alfredo Leone library with great titles like the first HD presentation of Lucio Fulci's VOICES FROM BEYOND. Also DVD releases of LOVE BY APPOINTMENT (aka HOLIDAY HOOKERS),, Mark Lester's GOLD OF THE AMAZON WOMEN, Anthony M. Dawson's VENGEANCE, and JOHN TRAVOLTO: FACE WITH TWO LEFT FEET.
    Films Around the World presents VAMPIRE’S NIGHT ORGY and many more classics from the 70’s.
    Gary Graver's TRICK OR TREATS with David Carradine & Steve Railsback with extras done by Sean Graver, restored in HD
    CURSE OF THE BLUE LIGHTS , an ambitious horror/fantasy film made by fantastic filmmaker Joe Johnson.
    Uncut version of THE MAD BOMBER called POLICE CONNECTION, recently restored by Code Red in HD from the original uncut 35mm pre-print elements . starring Vince Edwards, Chuck Connors, and Neville Brand!
    CODE RED's first Blu-Ray 001 will be the director's cut of the 1974 classic THE ELECTRIC CHAIR (97 min. cut) with special features & extras; Hosted by Maria Kanellis and TV's MONSTER MAN Cleve Hall.
    NAIL GUN MASSACRE (Blu-Ray 002) with a brand new 2012 HD 1.78 transfer and a new 2012 HD fullframe boom mic cut and more dvd extras by original extra creator Loyd Cryer.
    And finally the biggest announcement is JUST BEFORE DAWN, and this time it's nice and clean and in HD, as I spared no expense to do this one right from the original interneg.

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I'll pick up Just Before Dawn.

3. Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott Lead Actor

Michael Elliott
    I've always loved NAILGUN MASSACRE. Both the director released version, the Synapse version and even though I don't buy much anymore, I'd probably pick this up for the new extras. This is certainly one of the worst films ever made but it's just so much fun.