What's new

jurrasic park box for the trilogy....anyone recieve yet? (1 Viewer)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Mike,
I don't have the box yet, but most brick and mortar retailers are selling the four disc box set if you want to get an idea of what it looks like and/or how substantially it is constructed. They may get upset if you remove the plastic, though. :)
Regards,

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't received mine yet, but then again I didn't send the check in until shortly after New Years. So I've probably got a few more weeks to wait.

Norm

LarryH

Supporting Actor
Is anybody else still waiting for this? They cashed my check nearly 7 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten the case or the special DVD.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
I got mine 2 weeks ago and it came in good shape. The Trilogy looks very nice in its box packaging.

Worth the wait.

JohnG

Rob T

Screenwriter
I sent mine in a few days after Christmas. It's been about 11 or 12 weeks now. Still waiting....

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Got mine last week, and thankfully it made it through the mail in pretty good shape!

Bill_Mis

Stunt Coordinator
I received my box set as well as the free disc last week after about a 10 week wait. Coincidentally both items came after a direct phone call days before.

Real Name
Patrick E Hannon
I received my case and extras dvd (both in good condition) about 8 weeks after submitting the form. My cheque was cashed about a week before the order arrived.

P.E.Hannon

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I sent in the forms for the JP3 bonus disc and free DVD offers on 12/21 and am still waiting for the bonus disc. I received the free DVD about two weeks ago.

LarryH

Supporting Actor
OK - I'm happy to say mine got here today. Although the box had the usual crumpling, the DVD seems to have arrived undamaged. I guess stirring up the waters really helps.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
I got mine last week after having sent off my cheque and required materials back when JP3 was released! After viewing the bonus DVD, it sure wasn't worth the wait. :angry:
The box...maybe...but not the disc.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Mine showed up today. The box was a little bent (shipped flat in a non-reinforced envelope). The DVD was unmarred.

- Steve

Bill_Wid

Auditioning
I got mine a couple of weeks ago. The box was damaged but the dvd was in perfect condition. It was ok. Not really worth paying for if you had to.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Finally received mine today. Got the extra JP disc, the box and the free DVD I chose all in one package today. I sent it in just after New Year's.

Patrick

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Got my free disc today. Was told by an operator that they were back ordered and it would be 3 more weeks. I sent mine in before Xmax and they cashed my check in early febuary. As Tom Petty once said "the Waiting is the hardest part"

Gordon St Pierre

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine Today .The Box,bonus disc & Free DVD all came in one bubble envelope ,all in great shape..If I remember right i mailed it in the day before the offer expired...This was in Canada though was a diff address than the U.S offer

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks