What's new

Jurassic Park IV rumblings... (1 Viewer)

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Velociraptors Vs. Predator.

JP4: in which Michael Caine gets mutilated for 90 minutes in retaliation for appearing in that other part 4 insult to a Spielberg film.

Indiana Jones and the Lost World.

Pre-Cambrian Park. In which John Hammond genetically recreates Lovecraftian horrors and inadvertantly lets them loose on a bunch of cute kids.

Richard WWW

Stunt Coordinator
JP IV...

An evil group of men conspires to rob decent hardworking people of their money by sending digital dinosaurs into every town in the civilized world and aiming all their marketing at the children of said decent, hardworking people.

No. Wait. That's already been done. At least twice.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
It came late, but it is actually the best story I've heard for a dinosaur movie since the Michael Crichton book.
Emmanuelle Beart is going to play a paleontologist with a penchant for skinny-dipping. Probably not what Spielberg is alluding to, but it sounds darn good to me!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Morgan,
I think that's a great idea! Survivor on Jurassic Park!
If that's not the plot for JP4, you and I will write the screenplay for JP5! ;)

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
If not the survivor idea maybe a documentary crew comes to island. Imagine someone like the crocodile hunter coming to the island to film. That would be great. "She's a naughty one!"

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Jurassic Park IV; The Dino who Shagged Me.
I laughed earlier when one of the members here said have it in NYC and do singing and dancing! Like in Young Frankenstein when Gene Wilder has the monster doing, "Putting on the Riiiiittttzzzzz" :D

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Maybe they should just rerelease the Crocodile Hunter movie in a year or two and digitally replace all the crocs with dinos.

I could see it now..."Now here's the fierce T-Rex. I'm gonna go shove my thumb up it's bunghole!"

They could do "Dude, Where's My T-Rex?" or another "Look Whose Talking"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks