What's new

June 20 Bryan Singer's Look Up in The Sky : The Amazing Story of Superman (1 Viewer)

Lane_S

Agent
Sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to Bryan's Superman and all, but wasn't something like this considered a DVD "extra" back in the day. I'll need to check my X-Men, Daredevil and Spiderman DVDs again to make sure, but I seem to remember a history of the film's superhero being included without having to spend $20 on a separate DVD. Of course that was a long time ago and my memory isn't what it was way back then.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Ya know, I would give some serious coin to whoever wanted to release Cleopatra: The Film That Changed Hollywood as a single disc release. I have no interest in the movie, but that AMC Backstory is absolutely fascinating.

If this is a Ken Burns production, I'll gladly shell out the $ when it hits on June 20. He's done some excellent stuff.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Are we sure that this is not going to appear in the Ultimate Boxed Set? I can't remember whether or not that question has been officially answered.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I thought it was going to be included so I will wait on this... unless there is confirmation one way or the other...

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Guess, I'll Netflix this one unless I hear confirmation on it's inclusion or not in the boxed set.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
There was a disc like this for "The Matrix' that was sold seperately around the time that Matrix Reloaded was hitting theaters, or announced. I'm sure this Supes disc well find it's way into a boxset.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
On the strength of Burn's Star Wars documentary, I wanted to see this Superman doc. However, I really doubt that I'll be buying the box set (since I have no interest in Superman III or IV) so I'm happy that Warner Bros is releasing it separately.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
This is NOT a Ken Burns ("Civil War," "Baseball," "Jazz") documentary. It's a Kevin Burns ("Empire of Dreams") Documentary.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Is this DVD going to be part of the Ultimate Superman box this fall? Because I want to see it, but I will hold off if it is going to be part of the set I plan to buy.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the superman documentary is going to air on tv: june 12, 2006 on A&E (american tv).

It will be a shorter version then the dvd.. same with the star wars documentary.

Jacob

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator
is there anyway i can get the best buy 2-disc limited edition besides their website and ebay?

i don't know if anyone noticed this but amazon.com are not letting sellers sell DVDs for new titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks