What's new

Jordan Rudess and "friends" show this past Sunday (1/23/11) (1 Viewer)

RodC

Stunt Coordinator
I know on occasion I've seen reference to things Dream Theater related on this forum, so I thought I would share about a FANTASTIC show I attended at the Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY. Jordan Rudess (keyboard) was joined by James Labrie (vocals, also of DT), the guys from Project RnL, and a most remarkable 18 year old, Eren Basbug from Turkey that, by way of his work that has been posted on YouTube, was sought out by Jordan Rudess to collaborate on this project, Explorations, and orchestrate the piece, as well as play it, for the show. Additionally, Jordan Rudess and James Labrie performed "Space Dye Vest" live for the very first time EVER! There was a meet and greet following the show, and as if watching them wasn't amazing enough, those of us with VIP passes got to meet every performer! Ok, I'm done boasting now. :)

Did anybody else have the opportunity to enjoy these musical geniuses live?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
That sounds awesome! I'm nowhere near that area anymore, but I went to the Derek Sherinian birthday show on Long Island years ago when he was in the band. That was a great little show too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks