What's new

Johnny Guitar (1954) (Blu-ray) Signature Edition Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
159570_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Race Bannon

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
Price drop today down to $16.99. I'm willing to give Olive another chance at that price level.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
Price drop today down to $16.99. I'm willing to give Olive another chance at that price level.
A lot of price discrepancies on these "Signature" releases.....9/20/16 releases Johnny Guitar at $16.99 and High Noon still at $39.99, with 10/25/16 releases The Quiet Man and Night of the Grizzly both at $27.99. It'll be interesting to see what prices settle to by release day. Regardless, I'll still be waiting on reviews before I look at replacing my earlier copies of High Noon and The Quiet Man.

Race Bannon

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
A lot of price discrepancies on these "Signature" releases.....9/20/16 releases Johnny Guitar at $16.99 and High Noon still at $39.99, with 10/25/16 releases The Quiet Man and Night of the Grizzly both at $27.99. It'll be interesting to see what prices settle to by release day. Regardless, I'll still be waiting on reviews before I look at replacing my earlier copies of High Noon and The Quiet Man.

Same here. I don't own Johnny Guitar on disk (have it recorded) so it's a first time buy for me. But I wouldn't do it probably until this price volatility settles in. The Amazon pre-order protection is good because if it was an aberration (and it goes back up), I'll still get this price.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
Just got this one. Impressive special features. I say bring on more Olive Signature releases.

High Noon looks good as well.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Amazon has dropped the price of this release to $16.99!

larryKR

Stunt Coordinator
You can save 31% off list price right now for "Johnny Guitar" at Amazon Canada, which means it's selling today for $35.73. I'm sorry I couldn't resist, I won't post any more Amazon Canada sale prices as I don't want to annoy people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks