What's new

John Wayne: North to Alaska" The Undefeated (will be released from Fox) (1 Viewer)

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Fox will release the John Wayne movies "North to Alaska" and "The Undefeated" on Blu-ray. The audience could vote 2 movies from the 30´s/40´s/50´s and 60´s which they want to see on Blu-ray. The result is that the 2 John Wayne movies will be released from Fox. Source: www.blu-ray.com

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Mr. Pacino
Fox will release the John Wayne movies "North to Alaska" and "The Undefeated" on Blu-ray.
The audience could vote 2 movies from the 30´s/40´s/50´s and 60´s which they want to see on Blu-ray.
The result is that the 2 John Wayne movies will be released from Fox.
Source: www.blu-ray.com
Great! Do we have a release date yet?

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Ha, guess you're right there...thanks Robert. Geez, December 3rd seems so far off in the future. Long wait for "The Best Years Of Our Lives" in November, and then these 2 in December.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
How about #3 -- The Agony & The Ecstasy? While I like the two Wayne pix (and will buy them), they're way down my list of what I'd like to see released. They're not even high on my Wayne list -- The Shootist, The High and the Mighty, Island in the Sky and several others are above them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks