What's new

John Doe 9/20/02 Season Premiere (1 Viewer)

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I have an odd feeling they have no idea where they're going, and that a year from now it'll be treading water
True, and while the possibilities of where to go with this are endless: alien, secret government experiment, etc, etc, I don't think Fox will give the show the time it needs to evolve.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
If Fox does cut the series short, then the "Tommy" incident is a quick way out for the writers:

Andrew Beacom

Supporting Actor
I watched after the Firefly lead in and thought it was pretty good. I'm wary that they can carry the same feeling and energy through a whole seaon though.

BrandonM

Stunt Coordinator
One thing I found funny in the pilot was that when John Doe was calling all the hotels, he actually had a phone book out. Why couldn't he have just went down the list from his memory? :)

Tom Keels

Stunt Coordinator
Brandon, I thought of that yesterday. They should have had him just calling all of them from memory. But I think he was sort of using the phone book as a check off list making sure he got them all. A minor gripe in an otherwise interesting show.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Also, he doesn't know how current/complete his knowledge is. It could be a year or two out of date or have holes - especially in a situation where the information he's looking for could possibly have a connection to his past.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks