What's new

:( :( JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH: Orchestral Suites No.1,2&3 / Tripelkonzert (1 Viewer)

MarekM

Supporting Actor
:frowning:

I just received
JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH: Orchestral Suites No.1,2&3 / Tripelkonzert - Acoustic Reality Experience [7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Disc] [Blu-ray]

And I can't believe that it is a burned (not pressed) dual layer DVD-R that is burned on a computer or low volume replicator.

yes it is in the AVCHD format, and yes 7.1 DTS-HD Master, nice music, but it's not what I wanted hmm

I can't believe this is $21.95 at Amazon! :frowning: if it's on DVD disk

I was waiting for at least some MENUS, INFO, etc... on BD25, not on DVD9,
and BURNED :frowning:

I wonder if I will be able to send it back, if I opened and played this disk hmm

Marek

ToEhrIsHuman

Second Unit
Real Name
Craig Ehr
You should have every right to return it if you wish. The disc is not a "Blu-ray Disc" but a DVD recordable (if what you stated is true, and I have no reason to doubt you.) A Blu-ray Disc is in NO way a DVD. This constitutes fraud on both the manufacturer's and Amazon's part. I suggest you email Amazon to express your displeasure and insist that they refund your entire purchase plus provide you with free shipping of the title back to their warehouse. Otherwise you will take it to the BBB and the D.A. on charges of fraud and misrepresentation. You might want to threaten taking it up with your local "Action Line" or whatever consumer advocate service you have in your local newspaper or other media as well. And if you paid with a credit card, dispute the charge with that company and ask for a "charge back".

If the disc were a BD-recordable you probably wouldn't have much ground to stand on and "caveat emptor" would apply, but in this case I believe you are in the right.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I doubt you'll even have to be so threatening. "I got this disc that you sell as a Blu-Ray, and it turns out to be a DVD-R. I'd like to send it back and be reimbursed for shipping" should do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks