What's new

Joe Millionaire (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
how is she even considered the host she comes out for 2 minutes.

and her hair what have they done to her hair.

Kevin*R

Agent
I missed the $1 million check scene. Mojo must have really hung herself. Mellisa is also blowing it with her "I don't cook or clean" routine. Really either Mojo or Melissa would be have been good to axe this week.

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
i think she is the host because she takes care of the girls...but we don't see that because fox choses not to show us.

I think mojo shoulda been picked, but not melissa..i don't like her AT ALL

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
I'm glad Mojo is gone. I'm sure Melissa, who gets worse and worse each episode, will go next week. Now all I have to say is: ZORA!!! ZORA!!!! Of course I'm not sure I wish someone as dumb as Evan upon her.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I also caught the "mercenary" comment from Melissa. She's quite the catch...NOT!

Sarah is probably the most sexually adventuresome, but she smokes, and is more of the "one night stand" variety, than someone in for the long haul.

I'm surprised Zora put up with the hot tub orgy as long as she did, she's got 3 times the self respect as the remaining "contestants". Zora's going to be the one.

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
I just laughed when Mojo showed Evan the $1 million check....she might as well have signed it "gold digger". And then she had the nerve when they were interviewing her before she left to say, "I really have no idea why Evan didnt choose me...I would really like him to explain it to me." DUH! If this ever comes out on DVD (first, I wouldn't buy it, I'd rent it) but I wonder if there would be any Deleted Hot Tub Scenes w/ Zora. Hmmmm....

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I think Evan likes Zora because she seems to not care about the money and the other women do. In fact, Zora seems uncomfortable with the idea of having that much money at times. She is also giving fuel to the fire that to win a man, you have to play hard to get.

Sarah certainly forgot that one. MMMM, HA, HA, HA, HEE

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Plus, Zora shows traits of wanting to share experiences with others (like telling Evan how she feels guilty that they were having such a nice time with the horses and picnic, and wanted to share some of that). The others are like: what's in it for moi?

But Zora seems to have a "I'm not good enough" mentality for such an extravagant lifestyle, and seems to be more humbled by little gestures.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I loved the captions during the make-out in the woods... "huh huh ah"..."(slurp)"... :D
Yeah, Mojo showing the check really sank her. And I couldn't help but laugh at her comment "Maybe I didn't tell him enough about myself" (or something to that effect). That was all she seemed to do! Loved that picture on the puzzle though, and apparently so did Paul. :)
Zora seems to have advanced because Evan feels some kind of connection with her, like she doesn't really seem to be expecting much of the whole thing, and that makes him comfortable. The way they edited it at least, it seems like she'd almost be relieved to hear that he's not a millionaire. :)
/Mike

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was thinking of a slow-mo montage of Zora riding the horse, her long hair flowing in the breeze, and "Wildfire" playing in the background...

The check could have been taken two ways.

1. She's a golddigger.
2. She is ambitious and has set a goal for herself of earning 1 million in three year's time.

I don't think her intention of the check was presented clearly enough and it was taken at face value that she is a gold digger.

Also, does FOX really expect us to believe that Evan was able to lose the camera crew in the woods? Come on, if you care close enough to hear them, one can easily track them down. I think they got the video of them, but it couldn't be shown on national tv. From the sounds, perhaps "How to Blow 50 Million Dollars" would be a good subtitle for this episode.

:)

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
It was either Hojo or Melissa. I guess for Evan it was a lesser of 2 evils, but no matter what, I would believe Melissa is the next to go.
We had a family gathering over the weekend and my wife's sister works at a clothing store here in the Twin Cites and she said that Melissa had come into her store with her mother about a week before she was shipped off to France. She remembers her because she was such an idiot and apparently quite the "B". She explained to my sister-in-law that she was selected to go to "England" or "France" for some reality show. I thought it was funny that she had no idea where she was going. :D
Also I don't know if anyone has noticed in their local grocery store, but there is a tabloid showing the woman who won. The woman is on his lap and it all looks legit.
Paul

Josh O

Agent
They were talking about that tabloid on the radio this morning.
It's a fake (photoshop), and apparently not even a very good one.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
How can everyone be so down on Melissa? She is no gold digger. If you recall, she said that if she had $50mil she would feed and bathe the poor children of the world. What a generous heart she has!:D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Hunter, exactly! My wife wondered if she'd cook for herself down there in Africa though.

I think it was pretty obvious that she meant it that way, especially with the Jim Carrey reference she made. But it still came across as very forced, and in the context of the show it was a bad move.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think Melissa M was afraid to utter "Missionary" in Evan's presence, so she opted for a word that sounded like "mercy"and wound up using "mercenary".

I think Evan got scared off when Mojo mentioned "husband and wife" while going through her scrap book(s).

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Yea, i like how Melissa said she would bathe the children of a 3rd world country, but she can't even take care of herself, no cooking, no cleaning, its probably a huge chore to have her wash her own clothes.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks