What's new

Joe Millionaire (1 Viewer)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I was thinking, why the heck didn't Fox film one or 2 more Joe Millionaire shows so they could do this more than once. After seeing the audition tapes, the pickings were pretty slim so they probably couldn't find 2 more guys.

All I can say about last night is where was Alex? She didn't even get "Host" credit for this show.

Scott Littlefield

Stunt Coordinator
After the special my local Fox affiliate ran an interview with Evan during their 10 o'clock news. According to Evan, he and Zora "are no longer together", and while they will continue talking about a future together that "doesn't seem very likely at this time".

So the special reunited them, but they've obviously had some time to talk since then and don't seem to be working out.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
The current issue of People Magazine has interviews with both. Evan pretty much says he picked Zora because he knew she wasn't in it for the money, and she was "good for the show"

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks