What's new

Joan Crawford gets her hypo-gun (1 Viewer)

Corey

Screenwriter

Or stick it in Gable Vol 2. I want a Crawford TCM Archives with 3-4 of her silents.

Junior_V

Stunt Coordinator

I think they should take out "Strange Cargo" and include it in Gable Vol.2 and take "Forsaking all others" & "Sadie Mckee"

Flamingo Road
Torch Song
Sadie Mckee
Forsaking All Others
A Woman's Face?

I think it would be a great vol.2. I have not heard anything on "A woman's face" if it is to be included

And I agree I really want more of her silents to be released, but I don't think that will happen probably only "Our Dancing Daughters" will come

Corey

Screenwriter

A Woman's Face has been confirmed, but Our Modern Maidens was released under Forbidden Hollywood on VHS, so I'm sure we'll get that eventually, too. Do you have suggestions for Gable 2?

Junior_V

Stunt Coordinator

"Our Dancing Daughters", "Our Modern Maidens" "Our Blushing Brides" would be great under TCM Archives in Crawford vol.3 if we ever get one.

Dance Fools Dance & Possesed in "Forbidden Hollywood" collection

Gable vol.2

Idiot's Delight
Strange Cargo or Love on the Run
Homecoming
Betrayed
Comrade X

Corey

Screenwriter

Well WHV ruled out Hedy Lamarr, so you can cross out Comrade X. Strange Cargo will be in Crawford 2, so you can take that off to. My choices would be:

-Idiot's Delight
-Too Hot to Handle
-The Hucksters
-Honky Tonk
-Susan Lenox: Her Fall and Rise
-Forsaking All Others

Corey

Screenwriter

I hope there is a Garbo 2. She doesn't have that many films left. Ok, well take that out and add Men in White instead. I saw a clip in Complicated Women and I've wanted to see it ever since.

Corey

Screenwriter
If the 2nd Gary Cooper set from WB rumor is true, then it looks like Today We Live will also be getting a release. :D

Roger Rollins

Supporting Actor

I know the skews off the "topic" created here, but...

MANHATTAN MELODRAMA was just released by WB two days ago as part of their great new WILLIAM POWELL/MYRNA LOY COLLECTION.

It was the first film I watched I got the set on Tuesday, and it does not dissapoint. It's a terrific film!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks