What's new

JJ Abrams-produced Monster movie (Codename: Cloverfield) (1 Viewer)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter

OMG, Voltron confirmed!!!!! Seriously, after reading through everyone saying he said "lion" over at SuperHeroHype I really don't want to go through that here. Hehe!!

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Any new news on this one? I have checked the 1-8-08 website and no new pictures have been added......

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Isn't that the same preview from earlier in the year? Except this time it isn't a viral video made to look as if it was bootlegged from a seat in the theater?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Wow, this movie looks freakin' sweet! Like Godzilla only with good acting, writing, directing, lighting, suspense and fun. ;)

I think this trailer is different, the first one was more vague and was all from the video camera's POV, this one actually features scenes from the actual movie I think.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

nope, not close, really.

this one has a very quick shot of the monster.
and much more video after the monster has been wreaking havoc.

also the teaser is there too, so it can still be seen.

this has me sucked in, cant wait to see it.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Well if it turns out that it's a sea monster than that'll be almost appropriate. ;)

I actually have a nice vibe about this movie, it looks like it's just going to follow this one group around as they live through a night of hell, I almost hope they don't show the creature so that we are put in the same boat as the characters.

SOMETHING is attacking the city but what? That mystery is what's intriguing me right now.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Loved the soldiers comment I don't know what it is, but it's winning. I'm excited about this one. Not far off either.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I see, I'd clicked on the Teaser instead of the new preview.

Yeah, it looked like she was being pulled at each arm by two large squirrels, or Picachus. Or, maybe things wearing cloaks. Hard to tell since it was just their shadows. Bulky, whatever they were. Or it could be misdirection and she may just be between two people in biohazard suits. Probably not that lucky though -- this looks like the kind of film where everyone will perish.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm glad that this movie isn't an M. Night Shamalan film or the monster wouldn't REALLY be a monster but a bunch of the locals all piled on top of each other wearing a corny ass monster suit. ;)

Michael:M

Supporting Actor
Pretty sure the silhouettes pulling the girl are guys in hazmat suits.

Anyone have a direct link for the trailer? Getting tired of waiting for them to load from Apple's site.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

I had the same thought. It was bad on my laptop screen. It is hard to imagine it on the big screen. If it is like that throughout, it might be hard to handle.

I hope the movie ends up being as good as the trailers. Some movies make better trailers than movies.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
That's what it looks like to me, but they look like they were pounding on her. The one on the right looked like he gave her a good one.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

i saw it like that too.
as he hits her she appears to get larger.

also it looked like a couple of people in hazmat suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks