What's new

Jessica Alba single now? (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I just watched the Friday night Letterman with Alba and she made this throw away comment about being single. Did I miss the report of her separation from Weatherly?

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
ermm check what the stalkers are saying on the Alba forums. I also didn't know of a breakup.

ps- she's beautiful

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
From imdb:

"Broke off her long engagement to co-star Michael Weatherly (Dark Angel) in 2003 but has reconciled recently."

I'm sad for even looking into the matter this far.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, we all know there's zero chance of any of us hooking up with the Jessica Albas and Halle Berrys but who doesn't experience that deluded twinge of hope when learning of a split?

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Well, we all know there's zero chance...
Actually, Jessica, Halle, and Jennifer Garner came over last night and were asking about you Cameron. I said I thought you either married or gay, so they shouldn't bother.

Then we all made Paris Hilton style movies until dawn.

Brad

And then I woke up...

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

So you made sure the room was pitch black and used the Nightshot setting to make everyone look like raccoons?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I actually haven't seen it either, just a screen cap and comments from others.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
lol good one. If anyone of those Minnysotians think a MOA chick looks better than Jessica Alba then that confirms my belief that they forgot how the girls at college looked like. And that they're legally blind. :wink:

Jin E

Second Unit
Mike took the words right out of my mouth. Back when I first started lurking the HTF in the end of '99 when you saw a thread on the After Hours Lounge with a particularly attractive female's name in it you were assured to see an accompanying picture or two. The membership has increased... but obviously the quality is sorely lacking now ;) I guess as a consolation I'll have to go dig up that old picture of Rain showing off his nostril hairs.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Q: What's worse than someone who posts in a hot chick thread without posting pics?

A: Someone who posts to complain about people not posting pics WHO DOESN'T POST PICS!

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks