What's new

Jenna Lewis (survivor 1 & All Stars) sex tape (1 Viewer)

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

I haven't. Maybe im being biast. :D

Well, i tend to like malls in Hawaii. But in the continental USA i like the MOA the best. Evin in NYC the malls pale in comparison.

The wort thing they ever did was put it on the bus line. brings in all the riff-raff. "

AHHH the first year"

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

I haven't. Maybe im being biast. :D

Well, i tend to like malls in Hawaii. But in the continental USA i like the MOA the best. Evin in NYC the malls pale in comparison.

The wort thing they ever did was put it on the bus line. brings in all the riff-raff. "

AHHH the first year"

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

What are you/they implying. There are NO hot/sexy women in MN. just crazy i tell ya. CRAZY!!! :frowning:

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

What are you/they implying. There are NO hot/sexy women in MN. just crazy i tell ya. CRAZY!!! :frowning:

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member

I was joking. (It's spelled "biased" btw)

However... the question has to be asked... Who decided for the rest of the country that a mall in Minnesota would be the "Mall of America"? Was there a referendum that I missed? Did some government committee (started by Al Gore of course) determine that we need a Mall of America and Minnesota is the place it ought to be?

"Brings in all the riff-raff"? What the hell did you expect? It's the Mall of America. The name invites all Americans to go there. And if you're not American, then going to the Mall of America must be a part of seeing America.

Anyway, I've seen the Jenna Lewis video. Nice. Seems like they intended the video to get out.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member

I was joking. (It's spelled "biased" btw)

However... the question has to be asked... Who decided for the rest of the country that a mall in Minnesota would be the "Mall of America"? Was there a referendum that I missed? Did some government committee (started by Al Gore of course) determine that we need a Mall of America and Minnesota is the place it ought to be?

"Brings in all the riff-raff"? What the hell did you expect? It's the Mall of America. The name invites all Americans to go there. And if you're not American, then going to the Mall of America must be a part of seeing America.

Anyway, I've seen the Jenna Lewis video. Nice. Seems like they intended the video to get out.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

Yup yup.

Considering that the site that sells the video had it's domain registered the VERY next day, you can't tell me that this isn't intentional.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

Yup yup.

Considering that the site that sells the video had it's domain registered the VERY next day, you can't tell me that this isn't intentional.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
It could of course just be that someone got their hands on the video, saw it right away and registered the domain.

Gotta say there's some good camerawork in it though. They're always in good view and the blocking looks rather professional. It's definitely a show for the camera, but whether it was meant to be released or not is another matter altogether.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
It could of course just be that someone got their hands on the video, saw it right away and registered the domain.

Gotta say there's some good camerawork in it though. They're always in good view and the blocking looks rather professional. It's definitely a show for the camera, but whether it was meant to be released or not is another matter altogether.

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
So where do you get the free clips?

The Mall of America has every right to be called that as much as the Cowboys are America's team...:angry:

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
So where do you get the free clips?

The Mall of America has every right to be called that as much as the Cowboys are America's team...:angry:

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R

It's all over:
  • Bit Torrent
  • Most DC hubs you run across
  • Newgroups

I watched it last night, after seeing it mentioned here.. pretty FUNNY !! -She keeps ya cracking up all the time!
Mentioning that "This tape NEEDS to be burned tomorrow..." // "What's it take to get ####ed on your wedding night..." (He was constantly playing around with the camera, not her.)

She kept asking him to put it down, he just wouldn't!

Funny ending too!

~Rob

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

So let's see here...

They got married.

Went to their hotel room and skronked the night away ... on video. (While making several comments about how it "needs" to be burned/destroyed. Also, knowing full well that "celebrity" video tapes are rather popular.)

In the middle of the night, SOMEONE gets their hands on the tape and absconds with it. (The bellboy, perhaps? :D )

The next morning, this tape-thief, realizing he is sitting on a gold mine, registers the domain so he can sell the tape. :D

In a short time period, the video is available for download, for a price, of course.

Yeah. I'm guessing that's not how it went. ;) But maybe I'm just overly suspicious. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks