What's new

Jenna Lewis (survivor 1 & All Stars) sex tape (1 Viewer)

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry I don't have a link to a news story but this is the newest celebrity sex tape(if you consider her a celebrity). She eloped in Vegas and made a tape with her husband.

P.S. It is better than the Paris Hilton tape :D

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry I don't have a link to a news story but this is the newest celebrity sex tape(if you consider her a celebrity). She eloped in Vegas and made a tape with her husband.

P.S. It is better than the Paris Hilton tape :D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
SO what's with this sex-tape craze? Is it not enough for these people to be on TV as it is, do they have to be filmed to feel good about themselves or what? :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
SO what's with this sex-tape craze? Is it not enough for these people to be on TV as it is, do they have to be filmed to feel good about themselves or what? :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's an instant ticket to stardom for those who can't make it on talent alone...Pam Anderson...Paris Hilton...etc.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's an instant ticket to stardom for those who can't make it on talent alone...Pam Anderson...Paris Hilton...etc.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
who knows. But if they want to keep making them, I'll keep downloading and watching them :b

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
who knows. But if they want to keep making them, I'll keep downloading and watching them :b

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
When I first read the title of the thread I thought it said "Jerry Lewis sex tape". I was wondering who in hell would be interested in that......

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
When I first read the title of the thread I thought it said "Jerry Lewis sex tape". I was wondering who in hell would be interested in that......

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

:laugh:

Oh yeah, Pretty Laaaaaaaady

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

:laugh:

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Jerry Lewis sex tape would rule all! lol!!!!! I agree. If they keep making them I will keep downloading. God bless Bittorrent. :D

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Jerry Lewis sex tape would rule all! lol!!!!! I agree. If they keep making them I will keep downloading. God bless Bittorrent. :D

Users who are viewing this thread