What's new

JBL Studio Series Complete Setup (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
First off, all of these speakers are in great shape and I have rarely been allowed to give 'em a good workover. Also, they are all the original series with the original waveguides that were removed when Bose sued JBL. I'm looking to upgrade the TV and these babies are just gonna sit in a storage for 7-8 months......

Here's what I've got
S412 Fronts (retail at $800 each)
S-Center (retail at $250)
S-38 (retail at $500)
S120P sub (retail at $700)

I got a really good deal with my employee discount and let's just say I paid about $1900 after tax with 9 year warranties through Best Buy. Those Plans are transferrable and every piece has at least 6 years and 9 months left (not all were purchased the same time). The S412's are 4-way powered towers that can be used in conjunction with the LFE out of your receiver, although I don't run them that way I have played around with that setup. I like them much better than the S312's because there is a fuller mid-bass to them that really stands out in a lot of the music I listen to.

I am asking for $1000 for the whole lot and hopefully will find a local buyer since shipping will be a lot and i would have to find boxes for everything but the subwoofer. I will entertain offers of breaking it up, but at this time I hope to sell as one big item. Lastly, if I do end up shipping, it will be on you with whatever service you desire. Email me at [email protected]

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
As of right now, I've got 2 offers on the complete system. If those don't pan out, I'll for sure drop everyone a line whose responded.

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
BUMP with lower price.

I've kinda been holding out on selling these because I've been entertaining other offers, but am still looking to sell them. I still hopefully want to sell them as a set, but have reduced the original price. Total for the set, I am asking $1000 now. I have checked on shipping and the cost from OKC to the Chicago area is $240. I WILL gladly meet a person halfway who is local or semi-local so that they don't have to deal with the shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks