What's new

JBL S series speaker prices? (1 Viewer)

Mark Russ

Second Unit
Got a friend hell bent and determined to get JBL s38,
s center and 2 pairs of s26 to go with his new HK receiver. I'm trying to talk him into NOT getting them from best buy because I'm sure that he will overpay for them there. Where can he get the best deal from online (or elsewhere)? Thanks in advance.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
J&R Electronics is a decent place, although you have to make sure that they e-mail you a decent price, otherwise he might end up buying them at list. I think they sell the S26 for less than $150 before shipping, the others I can't remember. The cheapest, but I don't know if they're Authorized JBL, is BestPrice, which sells the S26 for $140 with shipping. Check out the prices for yourself, they may have changed since I bought my S26s, which are quite decent speakers. I had thought JBL was a cheapskate company, but that's not the case. They just have good speakers for less.

Kyle P

Grip
Check etronics.com they have the best jbl prices I found. I bought 2 s310, scenter, pb12 from them and was very happy with thier service

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Link Removed has free shipping on JBL products and they're an authorized dealer. Make sure to click on the "Email me a better price" to get the latest price.
Also type in the model you're looking at in www.pricegrabber.com to do a price comparison.

Bob-Smith

Agent
Got my JBL's from J&R. Good prices, free shipping and they are an authorized JBL dealer. I know that because my PB12 died after 8 months, and was repaired under warranty. Highly recommend J&R. You can go to the JBL web site to see if a dealer is authorized.

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I've just received my S38II from bestpriceaudiovideo.com at less than 60% of the Best Buy price. They are authorized JBL distributors and with excellent customer service.

Harman Audio usually has the S series of various models available on ebay and sometimes you can get a pair cheaper than from an online co. Although they are refurbs, they still have the full warranty.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I got my S312s off eBay and they work great. Paid about half of what J&R wanted, shipped, and that was a pretty good price to begin with.

Jose T

Stunt Coordinator
Check out bestpriceaudiovideo.com . Authorized dealer and great customer service. Prices on the studio line are best I've seen. Consider the S-36 over the 26 as its three way for surrounds.

greg baker

Stunt Coordinator
I bought my S series from Etronics. The web site list them as series I but I received series II. There prices are slightly lower than J&R but their shipping is high. J And r is probably a slightly better value but your color choices are usually limited.

Greg

Brad A

Agent
I just purchased an S Center from BestPriceAudioVideo.com for $141.61 (includes shipping) And I got my S38's at J&R for $289.99 (includes shipping)

WesleyHester

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Hester
I purchased my S-Series JBLs (310IIx2, 26IIx4, S-CenterIIx1)from Etronics for the price, knowing they are NOT an authorized dealer. For the great price, I'll take the chance. I recently sold by entire set of N-Series speakers to a friend at work who loves them like I did. I had purchased them from Etronics also about a year and a half ago.

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
use eBay :)
search for seller bestpriceaudiovideo.com
I just got the S-CenterII for $128
and a pair of S38II's for $260 ($249 as of 7/8/03)
you can get S26II's from their website for around $200/pair
excellent customer service, they ship SIGNATURE required too! :)
can't beat this price anywhere!!!

Laszlo

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine from B&H......Can't beat their prices, shipping or service....
Yeaph, can't beat their prices!!!!! I bought all the speakers from them. I alwasy buy all my photo stuff there too. Good prices and good service.

Laszlo

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Is anyone familiar with the JBL SII-Z line available directly from Harmon Audio? I have S312s, S26s and an S-Center and the Z models look like the original S-serie before the SII redesign to appease Bose. Anyone have more info? I ask because my friend is interested in 310s and a pair of S310II-Z speakers is cheaper than one S-310II from HarmonAudio.
http://www.harmanaudio.com/search_br...BFS&market=HOM

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
Chris - S310II-Z (all Z designations) = Factory Remanufactured.

I'm not sure if it comes with the usual 5-year warranty - though easily answered by emailing HK.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks