What's new

JBL S-312II Floorstanding JBLs/MINT (1 Viewer)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I bought these about 6 months ago new in the box at very close to bust out retail which aint cheap.

I use these as rears in my HT system for now as I just bought a pair of AR-1s for my fronts.

Prefer local sale or pick up near Columbus, Ohio however I will ship providing the buyer pays the shipping.

I have a FeedBack rating of 270 on eBay 100% positive under the name glu7022

400.00 for the pair plus shipping. . . PayPal prefered. Non-Smoking enviroment and they are absolutly like brand new, not a scratch anywhere and they sound incredible. . .

[email protected]

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I have the original S312s and I can confirm that these are great speakers at a very fair price. They make great main speakers and are wonderful for stereo music.

Good luck!

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor

I have seen them from 200.00 each to 400.00 each. . .retail was 499.00 each. . . . I think JBL missed the mark with this one for some reason, great sounding, big forward JBL sound very similiar to my Vintage L-112s and my L-150As except cleaner and actually better bass response.

Nothing wrong with the way they sound. . . I think their problem was using a paper wrapped cabinet instead of real wood veneer. . . They are good, heavy speakers with good drivers actually better than the ones that are replacing them now. . .

I just finished a 2 hour listening session and I know I can not put that sound back in my room for double what I am asking for them. I am driving them with a Vintage Pioneer SX-1250 with 165wpc and they sing. . .

Since I have listed these guys I have found a site that is offering them for 199.99 ea delivered???? Seems up and up but most of the 200 dollar jobs I have found are either refurbs or out of stock. . .

Buy them from them because 400 bucks plus shipping is as low as I go. . . Just to hard to replace and they do sound wonderful. . . Big JBLs. . . . they do have their own sound. . .

Joseph Hansen

Stunt Coordinator
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought you could get these brand new for like $ABC shipped these days...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting Rule #2:

Under No Circumstances is anyone to reply to a post suggesting that the item can be found cheaper elsewhere. That is the responsibility of the purchaser to look for the best deal - not for forum members to point out. Members are trying to sell their items in a safe environment without fear of others trying to undercut their sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks