What's new

JBL NSP1 and JBL N38s- $150 OBO (1 Viewer)

JesseSt

Agent
Hey guys,

I've got a JBL NSP1 set for sale. It is the older version 1 with the lighter woofer cones. It is in good shape with the original box and packaging. I don't believe I have the manuals that came with but I may. Asking $150+shipping OBO

I've also got a pair of JBL N38s for sale. These are the older version as well and are in good condition. I do not have the original boxes or packaging for these and as a result will not ship them. These are available for pickup only in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I will sell them for $100 with the metal stands I have for them. $100 is a bargain for these things and hopefully that will entice someone to come pick them up.

Let me know if you have any questions. My email address is [email protected]

JesseSt

Agent
If you come pick up both the NSP1 and N38s, I'll sell them for $200. Would help me out not having to ship them.

JesseSt

Agent
Ok guys,

How about $100 plus shipping for the NSP1 setup which includes the N-Center and 4 N24 surrounds. I need to get this stuff out of my basement.

If someone wants to come pick it up, $150 and you can have the NSP1 setup and the N38s with stands. Hell of a deal if you are near Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Email me with any questions.

[email protected]

Josh Varghese

Stunt Coordinator
WOW, how has no one taken this deal???? I'm guessing there just aren't any forum members close to your location.

I am running N38IIs, an NcenterII, and N24IIs for surrounds and absolutely love them.

I am in Austin, TX but if I lived ANYWHERE closer I would buy these off you even though I have no real for them. Would make a heck of a present for a good friend or something. This is an incredible deal you are offering. (starting to consider the drive). Perhaps me and a friend could make a road trip for them on a weekend.

YGM

Thanks
Josh
[email protected]

JesseSt

Agent
Angelo,

I'll do $110 shipped for the NSP1. Shipping will be more than $10 but I'll cover difference. Let me know.

Thanks,
Jesse

JesseSt

Agent
Sergio,

I guess I would consider it but shipping will be quite a bit because I'd have to take them to a place like Mailbox and Parcel Depot and have them package and send them since I don't have the original boxes or packaging for them.

I can call them today to get an estimate on what packing/shipping would cost. What is your zip code?

Thanks,
Jesse

JesseSt

Agent
Angelo,

They are in good shape...no issues as I've been using them for a few months on a Denon AVR-1604 receiver.

My paypal is [email protected] Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jesse

Angelo_Petralba

Second Unit
Real Name
Angelo
Jesse-

As much as I want these, I am unable to buy it at this time..thanks for your time and good luck selling..

Angelo

clay_w

Agent
Jesse,

Any idea on how much shipping would be for the NSP1 set to 48154? I was thinking of ordering the set from Best Buy tomorrow but if by chance you would sell them for $100 shipped then I would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks