What's new

Janet Leigh dead at 77 (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Janet, you will forever be remembered by the industry and fans alike. You were an asset to the world of films, and a great person in general.

Andy

GeorgePaul

Second Unit
Yes, incredible picture, Peter. I can see why Ms. Leigh was always my father's favorite screen actress ever. She was all woman, on- and off-screen.

In Pace Requiescat, Ms. Leigh. :frowning:

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Yikes. I just watched Manchurian Candidate yesterday, and read this.

Very sad news. she will be missed.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
It's cool that she and Jamie were able to do The Fog together long before it was some token effort, while she could still hold her own.

Both she and Rodney had solid, well-respected careers and got to enjoy life to the fullest. I don't find that sad at all, its just one more sign of time passing in this case. I sympathize with the family though as things like this are never easy, especially when you are as close as she and Jamie were.

As long as their work carries on great artists remain "alive" IMO, a luxury most of us won't know. Certainly her top work will keep her alive for a long time to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks