What's new

James Cameron talks November release of Avatar Boxset Blu Ray Release (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Originally Posted by SD_Brian

Sounds like there may actually be some BD-Live material worth checking out! I doubt I'll buy the new edition unless I find it really cheap, since I didn't care for the movie enough to upgrade.

Mark_TB

Second Unit
I hope someone can help me, because I'm feeling like a complete idiot right now. I have a Panasonic BD-35, connected to the internet, but when I put in my Avatar BD, I'm not showing any BD-Live options on the main menu. What am I doing wrong?

- Mark

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
You don't see the "Live Extras" icon on the right? The original three options - play, scenes, setup options, were shrunk to fit the new fourth live extras option.

If you're not seeing it, I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Mark_TB

Second Unit
No, I don't get the "Live Extras" icon at all. I'm really at a loss. I've double-checked to make sure access to BD-Live was enabled in my player. When I first insert the disc, I get the "Network Connection Started" message, so I assume the player is in fact connected to the internet. I'm very disappointed, since I'd really like to see this preview footage.

- Mark

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mark_TB

No, I don't get the "Live Extras" icon at all. I'm really at a loss. I've double-checked to make sure access to BD-Live was enabled in my player. When I first insert the disc, I get the "Network Connection Started" message, so I assume the player is in fact connected to the internet. I'm very disappointed, since I'd really like to see this preview footage.

- Mark

I'd send an e-mail either to Fox or the manufacturer of your player and see if they can help.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
do you have a memory card for the panasonic player? I got mine working on the panasonic 85. however when I tried to load it up. it gave me an error saying that I needed a player that is bdlive thing. which is its. its an error on the panasonic player.

Jacob

Mark_TB

Second Unit
I bought one a few years ago, when I learned I needed it to play my Starship Troopers BD. But I've given up and gone to Plan B: my laptop. I'd forgotten it had a BD drive, so I was able to watch the preview footage on that. Looks good, I just hope my Panny plays the new disc properly when it comes out!

- Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks