What's new

Jag And The Sentinel Paramount Poll Page (1 Viewer)

Ursula

Auditioning
I would love to be able to watch "The Sentinel" on DVD as here in Austria we only got the dubbed version, which was absolutely horrible!

Delphine Dussy

Auditioning
I am also a new member of this forum, I must admit I came here because of this poll... I've been a Sentinel fan for years, and getting a DVD box of all seasons has been a dream for such a long time!

I would definitely get them, even if it meant importing them all the way from the US (I live in the UK, and I'm French.)
It would be even better if the DVDs could include bloopers, interviews, trailers, subtitles, and maybe the French dub too, because I really like it (even if watching again and again my battered VHS copies from the US helped me improve my English a lot!)... But even raw episodes without any bonuses would be great!

I know for sure a lot of European fans would be interested too. Thanks a lot for taking our views into consideration!

Monika_b

Auditioning
I was going to vote for just _the sentinel_, but i have to admit, i like _jag_, and so does dad. so i would certainly buy TS to get quality recordings, and i would buy JAG as a present for dad, maybe.

i would have to say that my buying dollar is limited right now (starving college student and all that), but these two are certainly something i'd buy when i got a reasonable income.

i also read one of the posts that indicated they'd like to see _macguyver_ eps on dvd. let me add a hearty 'me too' to that. _macguyver_ is my fave childhood show, and i've taped most of the eps but i'm missing a few. even without the made for tv movies there, and i'll be all but slipping in my own drool in an effort to get to get them. include the movies, and i'll probably expire in joy (but not before i lay down my hard-earned $$ ;)

Monika

Heather**D

Auditioning
I would love to cast my vote for The Sentinel, unfortunately I keep getting an invalid message on my vote. I don't know how many others are getting this message as well, but when the final tally is out add one more too it.
The Sentinel

Marion M

Auditioning
I would absolutely rush out to purchase The Sentinel on DVD! Don't get between me and the cash register! Fans have waited so long for this grand event that there will be a stampede.

Please make all 65 episodes available so that we can have the entire series to watch over and over and over ...

Allison K

Auditioning
Yes! Please put The Sentinel on DVD! My DVD player is hooked up, turned on, and ready to go. All it needs is The Sentinel DVDs and I'm happy, happy, happy.

The entire series at a reasonable price would be enough to put me in heaven. If you include any extras like bloopers or interviews that would just be wonderful.

I am more than ready and willing to spend my money!

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
My Dad loves both shows and I know he would like them. He even got me hooked on JAG this year.

How about Hogan's Heroes too? There was the recent Bob Crane biopic on it after all.

DebTri

Auditioning
I would love seeing The Sentinel come out on DVD. I currently have videos of the episodes, but DVD would be much better.;)

LisaLA

Auditioning
'The Sentinel' -- hey, I'd buy two sets on DVD, just in case of a household emergency that wrecks the first! And I don't even own a DVD player yet!

All the episodes, please, uncut, and if you can slip a blooper reel or outtakes in too, I'll fork over the money with a big, silly grin on my face.

I'm wondering how many other people our votes and comments represent, people who haven't heard about this poll, possibly those in other countries. There are people I know in Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, France, Australia and New Zealand who would snap up TS DVDs in a heartbeat. And I'm in Canada, so there's another country heard from.

I've also voted for JAG on behalf of my friend Dorothy, so that we don't flood your organization with unnecessary usernames. I'll comment again, but she wouldn't. I'm off to suggest a bunch of other favourite shows I want to see at STUDIO FEEDBACK. Anyone else looking for recherche past series you loved? Come join me!

Amanda*S

Auditioning
I am a brand new member of this forum, had to come by when I heard about this poll! Just look at the amazing fan response!

I would be very interested in purchasing "The Sentinel" on DVD if it became available. I would definitely prefer season boxed sets or a complete series boxed set rather than individual episodes or "best of" sets, and money is not an issue. Uncut eps would be of great importance to me. Extras and bloopers would be much appreciated! Thanks for listening to the fans.

HollyJeen

Auditioning
Mr. Blythe,

When you posted this message, did you expect so many responses? ;)

Like the majority of folks, I'd gladly purchase a season set collection of The Sentinel, along with bloopers, etc.

I'm glad that you have seen just a small sampling of the incredible fan base this show has sustained through the years. I can't wait until it comes out on dvd - imagine how many new fans we can add!

Please consider our enthusiastic response and get this fab show out on dvd.

Thanks,
Holly

StephanieJ

Auditioning
I would definitely buy all seasons of The Sentinel on DVD if they came out in sets. All I have is the butchered versions of the episodes from the Sci-Fi channel. I would love to be able to see the whole episode asit originally aired. ;)

AngelaR

Auditioning
I would be quite interested in a DVD set for the Sentinel. I recently got the SciFi Channel and one of the highlights is that I finally get to rewatch the Sentinel show. I loved it when it first came out and would love to have my own copy.

Cindy Lou

Auditioning
The Sentinel is one of my all-time favorite TV Shows. To actually be able to buy the DVDs of the entire series would be marvelous. I enjoy the relationships between the characters and the way the mystical aspect was woven into the show without overpowering their everyday lives.

Jean Ba

Auditioning
I love JAG and would jump at the chance of buying boxed sets at any (reasonable) price. As a UK resident, I would naturally prefer Region 2 DVDs but, if that's not possible, I would ditch my VCR and go out and buy one that plays Region 1. Please listen to the desperate cries of an addict!

Robin D Page

Auditioning
Add me to the list of those interested in season boxes
of "The Sentinel".

Now, how to bring them out is the question:

Season one is 10 episodes
Season two is 24 episodes
Season three is 23 episodes
Season four is 8 episodes

I think there should probably be two sets, one with
seasons one & two, the other with seasons three & four.

And that way, the cliffhanger for season three will
be resolved in the same set.

In the past, I have purchased the Buffy sets, Sports
Night, Jeeves & Wooster, and others, so if they
release "The Sentinel", I will be buying them.

Robin

Christine G

Auditioning
I just "discovered" JAG a couple of years ago, and have missed many past season eps and parts of scenes since USA doesn't show all the eps and cuts parts of the ones they do show. I want the whole thing!

Maria Quintana

Auditioning
Hi:

I'm from Mexico. Me and the other Sentinel Mexican fans, would be willing to buy the show on DVD.

You wouldn't believe how many foreigner fans the show has.

Me, as most of them, watch our home-recorded tapes over and over again, but we get a cut version, from the Cable Company, and we'd all love to have the original scenes, no Spanish subtitles and no uncut scenes.

Please. Many fans outside the USA, would buy the DVD's without a second thought. We have been waiting for the DVD's for a long time now.

Thank you.

Maria Quintana

Glen_Jordan

Auditioning
I buy all kinds of series on DVD. I have a giant collection on tape (over three thousand tapes) and find DVD to be the best way to get that number down.

I have been a fan of The Sentinel for a number of years and it tops my list of shows to collect in the DVD format. My tapes are worn out, but I keep playing them. SciFi has cut the show up beyond all recognition (as they are prone to to on some fine series). For heaven's sake, Paramount, they have it in England already.

I would buy all three years of the show instantly if it were available. I have all of Stargate SG1 that is available, all the Buffy and Angel, CSI is on order and that is just a few.

I am a 50 year old professional in the energy industry. Collecting DVD's of series is one of my hobbies.

Thank you for your attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks