What's new

It's here !!!!! yes (1 Viewer)

ozric_smith

Agent
IT CAME ... :)
I have not had time to hook it all up, but if looks awsome.
Here is what I have sitting waiting for wires and lovin.
Some of it I already had but most is Brandy New.
JBL NSP1 - FN R-L floor stands
Onkyo DS595
JBL PB-10
Samsung DVD-N501
Samsung VCR
Pronto tsu2000
Sharp 36" soon to be a 47" HDTV
JandR comped me 2 years extended..for waiting soooo long ...
Oh.. prontos are great everyone should have at least one.
It's going to be a great weekend.... Now to bed and off to RATSHACK in the AM.....

Jerry AZ

Stunt Coordinator
HeeHee, I have the 595, JBL's and the Sony WM40 sub. Still playing around with the settings and calibrations. Have fun.:D

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Oz, I see you have a 36" sharp. How do you like it? I was thinking about getting one in the interim for the next couple of years. I can get the one with s video for like $650. Also, how much did you pay for that 595 at jandr if I might ask? Thanks mon.
Jason
:D

ozric_smith

Agent
The Sharp is good, I have had it about 4 years. I did have to have it serviced as the tv demodulator died. I think a power surge got it, my old A/V units dsp card died as well... good reason to up date !!! I was just using it as a monitor but I still decided to get it fixed.
I have some bad news tho.. The DS595 has a very odd problem, the volume control does not work. It plays at about 20dbs on MIN! and does nothing as you turn it up. Then at about 70 it jumps about another 10dbs. I call Onkyo support and reset the DSP... no dice. I am going to RMA it and get another one over nited. :frowning: FRAP!! In the MEAN time. I have set up my stands and run wire to the back wall. I mounted one N24 and will mount the other after work. I like the wall mounts. So what is another few days .... I alway have my prontoedit to fiddle with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks