What's new

It's Garry Shandlings Show (1 Viewer)

Tanner

Stunt Coordinator
Lots of people have been discussing shows that they would like to see out on DVD. Behind Seinfled, my top pick is It's Garry Shandlings Show. It used to air on Showtime. It was one of the funniest, wittiest shows ive ever seen. I believe there were about 70-75 episodes. I have a few episodes on tape, but they are really worn out. Anyone else interested in seeing every episode out on DVD besides me?

Richard Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I would absolutely love to get this as well as The Larry Sanders Show in season boxsets.
"This is the theme to Garry's show...."
Richard
------------------
DVD Collection

Tanner

Stunt Coordinator
I forgot to mention.... In addition to being hilarious, Its Garry Shandlings Show has the best theme music of any TV show.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of Gary Shandling and Larry Sanders...
There's supposedly a Larry Sanders disc that was released by Columbia/TriStar but I can't find much information on it. Has anyone heard of this before?
I'd like to see Larry Sanders on DVD. I caught the tail end of the series.
Gord
------------------
Want to see your favorite show on DVD?
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/redirect.cfm?BannerID=8

Page

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, a best of The Larry Sanders Show was released by Columbia/TriStar and I have a copy of it. The only problem is that it is a Region 2 PAL release. Well, no problem for me and my Malata!
Seriously, there are six episodes on the disc and this DVD was supposed to be released in this country as a Region 1 disc about two years ago, but something stopped it from appearing in our stores. Maybe a legal snafu--I remember that Garry Shandling and his manager/agent had a falling out so that might have sent the American release into limbo.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Huh, that's odd.
Amazon.com lists it on their site, but it's the only site I've found with information on it....and you can't order it.
Gord
------------------
Want to see your favorite show on DVD?
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/redirect.cfm?BannerID=8

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks