What's new

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
"I'll have a bump."

Quite liked Charlie's belief that the sperm eats the egg to get "strong."

Happy that they were aware that a baby would mess up their chemistry. Was also glad to see the Bridge People return. Especially the conversation about the jean-shorts. Dee constantly ripping on guys to wear them down into having sex is a great revelation.

And so was the Tranny and Miller High-Life guy being the actual parents.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Charlie's tenuous grasp of the birds and the bees was one of the funniest things on TV all year. Just bizarrely hilarious. And the reveal of the father was fantastic payoff for the "Dee is pregnant" storyline.

A very strong season throughout. The Thor rant at the hospital desk and the nurse's reaction were also classic.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
While Rob McElhenney is still the head writer and McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton each take a pass at all of the scripts, I believe this was the first season where they had a full writer's room for the show. Having that many more heads bouncing ideas around at the beginning of the process helped keep this season fresh.

"The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods" was my personal high point for the season, but "Dee Gives Birth" was a close second. Every episode that pulls back the curtain a bit on the personal lives of the gang when they're not hanging out with each other or at the bar is usually a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks