What's new

It Takes a Thief (2 Viewers)

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
Originally Posted by Mike*HTF
The series ran for several years as I recall and I doubt it will be a cheap title.

According to IMDB just 66 episodes over 3 years. I'm going to wait as well for an R1 release.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by HenryDuBrow

Good news about Switch and Madman's Universal roll continuing, wonder what else they have in store for us in the future, things like The Sixth Sense maybe...

The word I'm hearing is Delvecchio is coming as well. They seem to be mining the Universal 1970s crime show genre.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Well, I'm still waiting for Hec Ramsey, which has yet to materialize. That series is very, very high on my 70's mystery/crime show genre. My guess would still be that Timeless has the best shot at it due to their current working arrangement, but who knows.

Gary "I think the E1 price will be on the high side at first, but like most dvds it will quickly come down to a reasonable level if one is patient" O.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Originally Posted by Neil Brock

Good news about Switch and Madman's Universal roll continuing, wonder what else they have in store for us in the future, things like The Sixth Sense maybe...

The word I'm hearing is Delvecchio is coming as well. They seem to be mining the Universal 1970s crime show genre.

[/QUOTE]

Then that operation is just superb news, more drilling power to them ! Another rare short-lived Universal show they might want to seek out is Griff with Lorne Greene as the title L.A. detective.

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
Both will be welcomed additions to the library... and couldn't agree more on the Griff suggestion!

Now if someone could throw in a rumour on Police Story or Joe Forrester, and i'll be in dvd-for-tv heaven!

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
The Switch news is great to hear as I would love to discard a boot set of that. ITAT I have to admit I am not a great fan of format wise and also because Wagner's character to me just isn't as personable as on Switch or H2H. Still, it's a must-own for me with the guest stars who were on it!

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Which company is releasing SWITCH? We may get an idea of the potential quality of this prospective release based on who is doing it.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I am very happy about ITAT being released. I wish all of the sets I have been waiting for would come out as complete series. I am very skeptical about all the seasons eventually being released. If it does, I am sure they will drag it out over a few years.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Originally Posted by Neil Brock

Which company is releasing SWITCH? We may get an idea of the potential quality of this prospective release based on who is doing it.

Madman

[/QUOTE]

How do you know it´s Madman?

Any source?

westumulka

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Wes Tumulka
Originally Posted by Mr. Pacino

Madman

[/QUOTE]

How do you know it´s Madman?

Any source?

Madman are releasing it in Australia (it's listed in the sleeve for the last disc of their excellent It Takes a Thief set). But at the moment I don't think it's been mentioned who is going to release it in the USA (I am hoping Shout)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks