What's new

It Takes a Thief (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Or Wagner could play the role that Malachi Throne played.

You guys are talking as if there is a DVD release on the books. Did I miss something?

And put me down as another -1 for Wil Smith. He failed in Wild Wild West. Can't they just leave well enough alone and let it go? Any remake, as mentioned above is going to be mindless action.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
So, any word on what company is putting this out? I hope this rumor is correct. I had someone recording the show for me off RTN and I told him to stop. Hate to have this turn out to be bogus.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Okay, so we are now over a half a year later from when we had the rumor of a release and still nothing has been confirmed. Did this turn out to be nothing more than a false alarm?

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Neil Brock
Okay, so we are now over a half a year later from when we had the rumor of a release and still nothing has been confirmed. Did this turn out to be nothing more than a false alarm?

I hope not but no news is perhaps "hope" news....one thing I've seen in this business, anything's possible.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
I'm hoping this was more than a rumor as well. But I have to admit it looks a tad gloomy at the moment.

Gary "but as Jeff said, you really never know so I'll keep hoping" O.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by DeWilson

3 Discs per set - If I figured the runing times right, the pilot movie should be on box 1.

Wow, great pickup. We should start a separate thread on shows that have come out in Germany but not here. For instance, Mr. Terrific, Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man, mutltiple seasons of Bonanza. That's just off the top of my head as I'm sure there is much more.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Neil Brock
Wow, great pickup. We should start a separate thread on shows that have come out in Germany but not here. For instance, Mr. Terrific, Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man, mutltiple seasons of Bonanza. That's just off the top of my head as I'm sure there is much more.

Good info! I think "Fury" is also available from Ama Germany, the complete set with English language option.

I nearly bought that BW S3 German set but since the R1 is coming, I decided to wait.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
I have the Fury set and I've seen some of the Bonanza episodes. Both are very nice. There's also High Chaparrel. Probably a few others I can't think of.

Gary "it definitely pays to have a Region Free player" O.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
with the shipping from Europe that comes to almost $43 per half season set. I think Amazon Germany charges nearly $19 for shipping. Is there somplace else that charges less for shipping?

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Didn't know about Fury. I picked up the first release of that from the recent release in England. Are all 114 episodes out in Germany?

MadmanTV

Grip
Real Name
Grant
I can confirm Madman Entertainment has been prepping a Region 4 release for a while - we're looking at a November release date at present, but it may slip to 2011 if there's a delay with some elements.

MadmanTV

Grip
Real Name
Grant
Is Madman looking at any other unreleased Universal properties?
Hi Jason,

We are, but have to wait until materials issues are sorted before we can announce.

Cheers

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
I´ve just read that they have remastered the first season for their German release.

We don´t know whether the Aussies remastered the series as well?

I´m German and I will definitely pick it up in two weeks.

Then I´ll give you a review how the picture quality of the first season is........

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
It would be great if Madman would put out some of the Universal shows that are unlikely to see a U.S. release. Things like Name of the Game, Bold Ones, Run For Your Life, Owen Marshall, Bob Hope Chrysler Theatre, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks