What's new

It has to be asked. WHEN will they release all the original HONEYMOONERS episodes? (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
I still have that huge box set on VHS, but come on now,what is taking so long to release these on DVD?

Althought the lost episodes are on DVD, I prefer to have the originals on DVD.

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
Unless Paramount changes it's mind again, it has been bumped from the October schedule... so expect it in November.

-Scott

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
According to TVLand's Web site, there are around 100 episodes - why is it always 39 I hear?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
When they say 39, they mean the full length episodes . All the other episodes were in reality only scetches that appeared as part of the Jackie Gleason show, those episodes in my opinion are not as good as the classic 39.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Lol David ! I never noticed that ! I think the switcheroo is just a coincindence, its not like people who are getting honeymooners will hold off because of indy!:D :D

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm so glad they went with DVD9's. Can't wait to watch this set. Preordered from Amazon with STL for $33 shipped

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Scott, thanks for the reply. Can i assume you have them already and are busy working on them for a review later this month ?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
1 question to anybody in the know, its being advertised that the dvd will include the honeymooners anniversary special.Is this that show that was broadcast back in 1986 ?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Wow that would be great if it did include the special. To tell the truth there's not much I've read on the set, have it PO thou

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
For me, since Indiana Jones, my review discs from Paramount have been showing up rather late. I expect the same is true of other reviewers. I still don't have this set.

I expect to receive it today or Monday.
A review will follow ASAP
-Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks