What's new

It happened to me! White van speakers! (1 Viewer)

Nicole Mayer

Auditioning
Real Name
nicole mayer
I live in St.Catharines Ontario Canada. Same thing happened to my boyfriend today in the walmart parking lot. He fell for it, but the first thing i did was look it up, and here i am!! I looked it up on wikipedia and was the same situation to a T. right down to the beer money!! they are called rolkolsen ... www.rolkolsen.com

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
This never ceases to amaze me. Did you give your boyfriend a good smack? You could hold this over his head for MANY years!!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Every time I read one of these I'm more astounded. Isn't it time this was incorporated into all IQ testing?

Mike Thomass

Stunt Coordinator
Jerome Grate said:
At least the website has a good opening. Wow, reminds me of the car dent repair scam. My wife fell for it years ago, they claim they work at a body shop, they break out the tools, punch three holes in the car, pull out the dent and demand $180.00 for a 2,000 job. I don't bring it up only to keep my ass alive. I'd love to run in to these guys, just to see the speakers.
Holy crap! The dent thing is a famous scam?!?! I had some guys approach me with it, but I didn't know it was a famous scam. I thought it was just a regular scam.said no, cause I always say no.
Side note, I also was targetted for the white van scam. What are the odds!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks