What's new

ISF Video Calibrations:LA & San Diego, New Eng, North East, South East, FL, Chicago, Detroit, Mi (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Gabriel, Michael and I could come by in November. We will be in LA assisting at an ISF class.

John, yes!! My next vegas trip will be in 3.5 months when I will be at CES. Will that timing work for you?? Please send me an email if interested.

regards

gregg

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
I am now back in Maine after working in LA and at Widescreen Review in Temecula. Ill be home for a week while planning my next trip, which will take me into the southern states and then back up into some more central states.

If I cant get to some of my appointments in the North East this month, then I will be getting to you in Nov and December. So I will definitely be in PA, NY, OH, WI, IL, KY, and MO prior to Christmas.

November 1-7th has me attending the HT cruise out of Miami. I will be servicing some enthusiasts after the cruise while in the area then going out to LA to do some work there while assisting with the Milori ISF class.

Somewhere in the Nov or Early December time frame I will be making it down to the Houston area.

Feel free to email, call, or post here if you have any questions.

Basically, to book a calibration complete the book a calibration form at www.lionav.com and use the paypal interface to pay the $50 travel fee. Regular tube sets are $225, HD tube sets are $275, DLP /LCD projectors are $400, CRT RPs are $400 (full meal deal), then add $150 for CRT RPTVs if wanting HD done (gray scale, overscan, geometry and convergence), and add $150 again if you want your set lined with duvetyne cloth. If unsure about my pricing please contact me and I can give you a firmer quote.

My home # is 207 778 5417, my cell doesnt work while near my home so please dont call it (as I wont be able to answer it). The cell # is 201 232 3380, which is always on while I am travelling.

Regards

Gregg
[email protected]

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

While Sony XBR units have been closer to optimal in terms of grayscale than most other sets, the sets can usually still be improved in that area ... as each set comes from the factory somewhat different.

Regards

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Just packing my bags and heading out again...off to Florida and the AV Cruise, then traveling Florida for a week. Home for a few days then doing the Gulf Coast from Austin / Houston to Pensacola.

I am still taking bookings for my North East trip, covering OH,MI IL WI MN etc. Please email me if interested. This will be happening in early December.

January will bring me back to LA, a short trip to San Fran, then to CES in Vegas.

In February I will be returning to Florida.

March will have me back in the Southern states. I will be driving this one so will be starting in New England, then the NY / NJ areas, NC, SC, GA, MS, AL, TN, then back. I can go a variety of directions on the return trip so I could make it all the way to St Louis.

April will have me returning to the North East states again.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU BOOK, I WILL DO MY BEST TO SERVICE YOUR SET WITH IN 90 DAYS.

ALSO: I always take the time to service my New England clients on a monthly basis.

Best wishes

Gregg

Cell 201 232 3380
Home 207 778 5417

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Back from the cruise and off to Houston on Wednesday. Home in time for Thanksgiving and doing a few jobs in New England, then off for my North East Trip.

See you all soon!!

Gregg

JimmyK

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Gregg,

I sent you a note via your website with some questions, including if you could stop in SE VA during your SE trip. Did you get it?

Thanks!

JimmyK

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi Jimmy

Ive replied to you twice now.

Perhaps you didnt give your email in the contact form??

Regards

Gregg

JimmyK

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Gregg,

I just check my e-mail again and neither or your responses are there.

Is there a way I could e-mail you directly? Perhaps my junk mail filter is rejecting you response?

JimmyK

JimmyK

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Gregg,

I just sent you an e-mail via this forum. Let me know if you get it.

Thanks!

JimmyK

JimmyK

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Thanks again Gregg!:)

So far I still have not received your e-mail. If I don't receive it later today, I'll just give you a call. Is it OK to call in the evening?

JimmyK

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi Jason

I am in Houston right now and will be home this evening

I will email you then.

regards

gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks