What's new

ISF Calibrations: LA Area, Detroit, NY/NJ/PA, GA/NC/SC, TX, Colorado, FL, Erie/Pitts/Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi guys,

Im in LA right now and dont have much access to email. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 207 491 6007.

If your ready to book, go to my website and fill out the form then use the paypal link to send the travel fee.

Regards !!!

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
thanks Juan!

Im at hotel for the next 3 days then home to Maine for 1 day then off to CEDIA to attend the custom installer class and do 5 more calibrations.

I have just added Chicago to my tour list and will be returning there in late Jan - early Feb.

I am still available by cell phone in LA, 207 491 6007, but I am also checking email daily.

regards

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi guys!

Im finally back in Maine (for 25 hours) then back on the road - to CEDIA until Sunday then 2 days in Detroit, then back to Maine for 1 week. While back in Maine I will be planning my fall road trip which will be about 6000 miles worth of driving!! Starting in Maine and going down to NY NJ PA VA NC SC GA AL MS LA TX and then where ever is needed on the way back to Maine. If you are at all interested please send me an email and we can discuss your needs.

If you have emailed me over the past week I will be responding today.

Regards

Gregg

Eliab

Agent
Gregg,
My neck of the woods in December huh?
We should get together for lunch if our schedules permit!
Eliab

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Gregg,

I know you don't service my area, but I'm wondering if you would be able to recommend someone who might.

I live in Vancouver, BC Canada.

Eliab

Agent
Rain,
I'm going to be performing a Chicago/Seattle/Portland ISF tour towards the end of October and just may be able to help you out.
Please contact me ASAP if this interests you as the tour is nearly filled.
Also, I can furnish many referrals upon request.
Thanks and good luck! :)
Eliab

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi guys, Im back from CEDIA via Detroit. Another 7 calibrations performed.

Rain, I got your email and will send a response today. Eliab is a great choice for you (and as of right now I have no plans to come to your area).

Eliab, Im sending you an email too. I had a great time with Chuck on Saturday evening at CEDIA. We were discussing doing porjector setups for CES in January and I think we could get any and all the business we wanted to. Any interest? - Lets talk!

Regards

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi guys, here is my tentative schedule for the upcoming months:

I leave for Boston on Monday, then Long Island on tuesday, then about 5 days in NJ / PA / NY, then down to NC for 2 days, then atlanta for 2 days. Next is Jackson MS for 1 day, then on to Houston for 3 days. I hope to be back in Maine by the 30th of October. If you live anywhere close to the aformentioned route and want a calibration please email me ASAP and I will schedule you in.

In November, it is south florida (after the HTF cruise). Then Colorado (finally!!) before Thanksgiving. Hopefully this will be via Detroit and will do a few there too.

December, I will be slowing down. Planned is a trip to Buffalo, Erie, and Pitts areas. Hopefully there will a fair bit of work in the New England area, and then a couple over Christmas when I visit Halifax Canada.

January, will be CES. I will be in LA / San Diego prior to and post CES. I already have 9 confirmed calibrations for LA. If you considering one please contact me ASAP so I dont have to mess around with my advance purchase plane ticket.

Late January and February are sort of open. I have several bookings in Minneapolis, one in St Louis MO, one in Chicago, and 1 in north Florida. If you are within several hundred miles of any of the above send me an email and perhaps we can work something out. I never mind a drive as long as the CDs are fresh. One of these days I will have to spring for XM!

After February my schedule is wide open with the exception of late May which is Edmonton Canada. Michael TLV is getting married! After the first calibration I do there (my plane ticket being paid for) 50% of all other work will go towards a wedding gift.

See you all soon!!!

Gregg

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Eliab,

If you're reading this...haven't heard back from you yet. Is there a different address I should be emailing you at?

Thanks!

Sujeet Patel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sujeet
Gregg, when are you calling people to schedule times? I got a response from you saying you got my payment, but haven't heard since, and see that you're going to be in my area next week! Very anxious to get my set calibrated.
;)

Brajesh Upadhyay

Supporting Actor
Sujeet, I believe Gregg is coming to your place Friday AM, then to my place in the PM. That's what his e-mail indicated.

Sujeet Patel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sujeet
That's wierd, I never got an e-mail from him.. Guess I'll try his cell phone later today.

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
Hi guys!
Sujeet, I thought I got a response?? Anyways, I have you scheduled for 9-10 AM Friday Oct 11.
My cell # is 207 491 6007
My email address is [email protected] my other email is [email protected]. I am having problems with the starband account right now. I have been checking for emails for the past 2 days and have not seen any (which is EXTREMELY weird). Im hoping I can talk my wife through some tech support for the server at home.
See all of you real soon!!
Gregg
Opps! I just used my friends password. In case you have not yet figured it out I AM THE REAL GREGG LOEWEN :)
Link Removed

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Gregg,

Will you be making it up to the Tampa area, or just staying in S. Fla? Also, how many hours should I have on the TV before a calibration?

Thanks, Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks