is this site reliable?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Reid K, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Reid K

Reid K Stunt Coordinator

www.ecost.com
    I want to order an Iriver hp-120 from them since they give you a guaranteed price in canadian funds, but before I drop that kind of money I want to know if it is reliable or not, so can anyone help me out on this?

2. Reid K

Reid K Stunt Coordinator

www.ecost.com
    I want to order an Iriver hp-120 from them since they give you a guaranteed price in canadian funds, but before I drop that kind of money I want to know if it is reliable or not, so can anyone help me out on this?

3. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

I have used them once. I got a great deal and quick shipping in the US.

4. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

Very reliable...I've ordered from them countless times and have never failed to receive my product within stated shipping times.

BTW...I've been researching high-end hard disk based digital audio players (Apple iPod, Nomad Zen, and iRiver iHP-120), and while I'm partial to the cosmetics of the iPod, the iRiver appears to be head and shoulders better than the iPod on almost every account. In the area of battery life and sound quality, the iRiver trounces the iPod.

Great choice...btw, this site does a fantastic review of the iRiver and also offers group buys of this product.

Let us know when you get your iRiver and how you feel once in hand.

5. Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak Supporting Actor

They sell a lot of refurbs and, in my experience at least, the quality of these items has been very, very poor. Returns are difficult.

Caveat emptor.

6. Reid K

Reid K Stunt Coordinator

So bill are you saying this iriver might be refurbished? Or are you saying the products that are refurbs suck? Because in its description it says nothing about being refurbished

7. Mike Camm

Mike Camm Agent

no problems here