Is there a Bad Traders List or some such?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Wegimont, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Mike Wegimont

Mike Wegimont Stunt Coordinator

I can't believe that nobody has been burned on this forum. I think there should be a list that lets you know who has been involved in incomplete trades. If there is already, please point me in the right direction.
    Thanks,
    Mike

2. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    I think that is the intention of the current forum? To keep everyone on the up and up...
    BTW-I am not sure anyone on this forum would want something else to keep up with as the forum administrators on this site are all volunteers?
    PS-This is not the first time this has been brought up either.....
    ------------------
    Regards,
    Todd
    [​IMG]
    LD's / E-Quip / DVD's

3. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    HI! If you had a bad trade please email me with the details and I will mediate. I have done this now for more than 12 transactions with satisfactory results each time.
    If, for a valid reason, I come to the conclusion that somebody has been burned and did so via HTF, they will be banned, and I will make a post to indicate this.
    Gregg

4. Mike Wegimont

Mike Wegimont Stunt Coordinator

Greg,
    Thanks! I haven't been burned or even close but I just thought that if there was a list I wouldn't have to get you involved should the need arise. I guess it's easier for you that way; no other list to keep up with.
    Mike