What's new

Is The Jurassic Park Issue Settled? (1 Viewer)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Steve;

If it says "D2R2," then you have the "fixed" version. No need to send it back.

All of the "defective" discs have the black border, but the "fixed" ones can be found in both black and red, so that's not a good guide, by itself.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Oh, great thanks. Columbia house's customer service is not that great, so I knew it would be a pain to try and return.

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Steve,
I can't substantiate that claim, since when I went back to Best Buy and compared, the cases looked identical except for the fact that ONLY one had the red grid. That's the one I bought, and that's the one that had the PEMC D2R2 on the hub.

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Malcolm,
Hey, that's cool :)
... didn't know - and I wasn't trying to undermine anyone.I was just saying that I *personally* didn't know. Whew, sometimes there's just not enough 'smilies' to properly convey how I feel! :D

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I've got an extra good one if anyone needs one. I ordered one from DVD Empire and happened onto one at Best Buy the day DVD Empire shipped it. It's opened and says PEMC D2R2 on the disc. File dates are 11/2000.
**I've also got a rare Lost World disc that says P0C3 on it...**
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks