Is Show Off Displays still in business?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Matt Naglieri, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Matt Naglieri

Matt Naglieri Second Unit

I made an order with them for a poster frame a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything from them as to when it would be delivered.

I tried contacting them via e-mail over the last week and all have gone unanswered. I tried calling the 800 number both yesterday and today and have gotten the voicemail saying to leave a message and they would get back to you but they haven't gotten back. I also tried calling the toll number but get a recording saying it's out of service.

If anybody knows anything I would appreciate the help.

2. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    877-566-7755

714-546-3987

try both those numbers.

3. GaryP

GaryP Second Unit

I placed a couple different orders with them over the last two years (trying to get an illuminated poster case) In my last attempt I even pleaded with them to let me know something, even if it was only to tell me they wouldn't be fulfilling my order. They didn't afford me a response of any kind. To say I'm unimpressed with their customer service is an understatement. It's a shame because when they first opened up it was a real pleasure to do business with them.

Gary