What's new

Is it possible to tune to Al Jazeera in the US? (1 Viewer)

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Just wondering if it is possible to subscribe or tune to Al Jazeera for people in the US. If its freely available from satellite could someone let me know which bird to point to? Thanks.

Roberto Carlo

Second Unit
Cox Cable of Fairfax (VA) has it too as part of some news/international tier. They also show about an hour or two every night on their international channel.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
it was playing in a mobil station in the boston area a week ago, with a middle eastern man watching it. i would imagine the station had a dish of some sort.

CJ

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Well, Steven K already gave us the link to Dish Network's package with Al-Jazeera, so it's obvious that it can be received.

I would like to know if anyone knows if there's a "regular" station that might be broadcasting Al-Jazeera programming? For example, my local NPR radiostation carries BBC at night, and I've seen Deutsche Welle on some TV station every once in a while. It would be cool if some station would give us Al-Jazeera when their regular programming is off the air or something.

In Sweden, there's a station that alternates between Fox News and Al-Jazeera (IIRC). Quite a mix. :)

/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks