What's new

Is anyone having trouble finding Singin' In The Rain SE at a B&M? (1 Viewer)

Scott Shanks

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Shanks
I've been to 2 Best Buys, Target and Walmart to no avail. Didn't try Circuit City (I refuse to pay $27). Anyone else having trouble finding this title?

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Circuit City has them all for $19.99 IF they have them. I've only been able to score Cuckoo's nest and True Romance.. no luck with Amadeus or Singin'.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I have not found Singing at any of the Best Buys I have visited but I did find it at Boarders.

I was able to find Cuckoo's nest, Amadeus, and Unforgiven at Best Buy.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
When I picked up Singin' in the Rain & Unforgiven on the 24th at noon (Best Buy), there were only 2 copies of SitR, while there were about 30 copies of the other 4 titles. I was hoping that meant it was selling really well and not that Best Buy had ordered very few copies fearing low sales.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I had no problem with SitR the week it came out, but my local Best Buy had none of this week's Warner catalog titles except for "Strange Brew". I was able to pick up "The Shop Around the Corner" and "Horror of Dracula" at my local Borders. They seemed to have about three or four copies of the new Hammers and only one copy of "The Shop Around the Corner". I'm not sure how many "Thin Man"s they had.

Regards,

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
When I picked up my SITR last week, I had to hit two different BB's. The first had none, and told me that the stores in the are got in very few. The second one said they had several when I called, and was hesitant to hold one back for me, but I insisted. When I arrived, it was the only copy they had in the store.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
The Best Buy in Little Falls, New Jersey, just got re-stocked on Singin' in the Rain today. They didn't have the new Warner catalog titles, but they just got that one back in stock.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
No Singin' at Best Buy last week. Went to Circuit City, no dice either. Gave up and bought online from Deep Discount DVD.

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
I had no problems finding Singin' in the Rain when I went to look for it at the local Future Shop.
Yep, there's the problem... WB has shipped most of its stock of SITR to Canada! I've seen lots of them in Future Shop, Wal-Mart, and Costco.
Reminds me of the time this past summer when everyone on this forum was saying they couldn't find 1776 in any B&M shops in the States... and my local Future Shop had around 8 - 10 copies sitting on the New Release shelf! The irony... :)

Steven_J_H

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven
I saw then at Best Buy this week, but not last week. Also I ordered mine from an e-tailer and it showed up a little later then usual (I'm in Jersey).

Hank_P

Second Unit
I picked mine up at BBuy the day it was released.. they had several in the store and I was in there late that evening.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Get a load of this crap. My CC just got them in today (I know, I work there), but WE CAN'T FIND THEM! The system says we got some, but they are MIA!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks