What's new

Irrelevant fact of the day.. (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Did you know that 822 million cubic feet is the amount of air displaced by the burping of tupperware per year?

Save that one for Trivia Pursuit!

Jay

P.S. it's on my MAD magazine calendar for today..

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Here's one...

In the history of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, covering a span of over 1,500 kickoff returns, they have never returned one for a touchdown. Not one!

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
In the history of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, covering a span of over 1,500 kickoff returns, they have never returned one for a touchdown. Not one!
They have also have never won a game where the temperature at game time was below 40 degrees.

Oh, and we put Rolaids in our tupperware to keep it from burping.

DennisHP

Second Unit
Do you know why, when you see a flock of geese flying overhead, one side of the V is always longer than the other?

Because there are more geese on the longer side.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Here's another one:

The buttons on Women's shirts are on the left because slaves used to dress "the women." For some reason, it stuck.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Between 25% to 33% of the population sneeze when they are exposed to light.
Peace Out~:D

I always thought that the buttons on womens clothing were on the other side (compared to gents clothing) becuase of the way people used to sit in church (each sex had it's own side. Women to the left and gents to the right)- that way the opposite sexes would not get inappropriate glimpses of "what lies beneath" of each other. :eek:
At least that is the explanation I've heard, but I have to admit I cannot verify it.
/Mats Kellberg

Scott W.

Second Unit
If you make a fist with your hand, that's the size of your heart. Also, if you make two fists and put them together, that is the size of your brain.
Scott
-Shock me! make me feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks