Ironhorse

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Frank Soyke, May 6, 2013.

1. Frank Soyke

Frank Soyke Screenwriter

Frank
    Anybody have any insider info on this one? Was scheduled for release and then pulled for some unknown reason

2. Silverking

Silverking Stunt Coordinator

Chris Street
    Last time I looked they had it as being released on their site but to my knowledge it never came out.

I note also 'Sugarfoot S1' from Warner is not showing at their site or on Amazon, but Deep Discount were showing it with box art as coming out May 7th. I took a chance and preordered last Friday & received a 'shipped 'notice within 24 hours, so it seems to be out.

3. HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow Screenwriter

Henry.
    If they read here; I still want it ! Columbia have quite a few TV titles I wish they'd go MOD with; T.J. Hooker, Mike Hammer, Crazy Like a Fox and Eischied primarily.

4. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Cinematographer

Sony is weird. It took them 5 years after they announced Bridget Loves Bernie before it actually got released.

5. Mark-P

Mark-P Producer

Mark Probst
    The original poster really needs to be more specific. Are we talking about the 2010 movie Ironhorse? Or the 1966 TV show Iron Horse? I know you're not talking about John Ford's 1924 The Iron Horse because that's already out on DVD.