What's new

Inwall Rear Speaker suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Jay Shuit

Auditioning
Hi guys! Been a while since I've graced this forum. We are moving into a new house in which I'm having wired up for 5.1. My wife is more or less forcing me to get inwall speakers and I'm totally cluless as to what is out there as far as the best bang for the buck for rear in wall speakers. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank You!

Jason Brent

Second Unit
Hi,

I don't know what your budget is, but Atlantic Technology has some real nice dipole inwalls, but they are pretty pricey.

The IWTS-10e has dual 4.5" mids and dual 3/4" soft domes, and full retail is $900/pair. Many dealers will come off that price a bit, though.

They also have some neat in ceiling speakers that have a single woofer, but dual tweeters that can be configured mono, stereo, or dipole. The 6" version is $275 each.

I haven't heard the new round in walls, but the aforementioned full dipole is great.

Check out www.atlantictechnology.com for more info

Jay Shuit

Auditioning
Thx very much for the replies guys!!! I always try and research as much as possible before purchasing so It's greatly appreciated!!! I would like to keep the budget below $250 so the JBL's do look nice. I'm also looking at the Polk RC85i In-wall speakers which also look nice because they come with a rotating directional tweeter and at about $150 should keep the wife happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks