What's new

Internal Server Errors and Stuff (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Many members have emailed me about the fact that they are getting Internal Server Errors when they try to post or reply. The reason you are getting those is that is the way that I have it set up if you are trying to access the old forum. I don't want people posting something and having it show up on the old site to get lost as it is not getting posted to this site.
So if you are still getting and Internal Server Error on the board when you try to post/reply/edit that is because you are still hitting the old site.
The same issue applies with your cookie not sticking. The web address is working now so if you save a cookie with the domain name, ie. hometheaterforum.com your cookie will be lost when you log back on to the IP address or 207.173.159.237. When you can access the forum using hometheaterforum.com all the time then save a cookie on your computer by following the directions on the Preferences page and it should stick this time.
Again, sorry for all the hassles. This will all be resolved over next couple of days.
Parker

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I was gonna email you Packy on the same problem, but then I figured with the new domain address going through, that might just be the problem and there wasn't anything that could be done. It was terribly frustrating not being able to even read posts or threads (the site would let me into the main page but that was it) but once it let me in, oh boy! This site is super fast now. Great work.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I was getting that yesterday when I'd try to access any forum. No biggie, just be patient and wait for a couple days, With 19k+ members, you're most likely not the only one having ISE's or stuff so there's no point in mass mailing Packy, right? :)
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks