What's new

Interesting item that came out of my body... (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Actually, it's not as much as to gross you all out as it is to make you all cross your legs. :)

I present to you... My kidney stone!

This little bugger manifested its presence last October by crippling me with horrendous pain as it started to work its way down the ureter. Four trips to the ER, five CT scans, many bouts of pain, and many side-effects from the medication later, the bugger finally decided to come out on its own last Wednesday!

Surprisingly, the trip down the urethra didn't hurt at all even though the stone got briefly stuck halfway down. But all the infections and debris it generated until then made for many painful trips to the bathroom!

I was supposed to have the stone removed a month ago, but the damned surgery was canceled a few minutes before the scheduled time! I ended up spending the whole day in the day surgery ward with no food or water just to be sent home because the blasted operating block doesn't do overtime! I looked for a private clinic in Montreal that would do the surgery at a cost, but no one does that type of procedure yet.

The stone made my life a living hell for eight months. But it's finally out and I feel much better now. No thanks to the damn hospital.

So what came out of YOUR body recently? :D

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Wasnt one of William Shatners kidney stones actually put up on ebay some time ago?

I have been on meds to reduce and help my body get rid of excess uric acid. Although my kidney were lined with the stuff and I was having pretty bad kidney pain from them working overtime to get rid of all the uric acid that was building up for years, I was luckily able to avoid kidney stones.

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
the one i passed was tiny compared to that.... like maybe 1/8 of an inch.. If you really wanna freak yourself out google some of the kidney stones out there.. some look like that ship kal el came to earth with in superman.. OUCH!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks